Ive lost my way

Tyler's POV
Tears stream down my face as I hit the realisation of what that means. She's gone.
She said she was going to be here for me when I am going through this. I can't expect the fact that she thinks she's helping me by staying away; she's doing the opposite.
Everyone left me to myself, the writers are having a meeting now about what to do with the rest of the season. I still can't quite believe it.
My hands are now holding my phone tightly as I scroll through my contacts looking for her name. I don't have to scroll far. I hit 'call' and I start to feel nervous. I thought it would go straight to voice mail, but to my surprise it didn't.
"Hello?" She said obliviously
"Ashley what the hell.." I chocked out. I could hear her hesitation on the other line.
"Don't okay, I made my decision" she says sternly.
"A stupid one!" I tell her angrily.
"I'm doing it for you Ty" she mumbles
"It's not helping" I say
"It will, give it time. I promise" she whispers
Hearing her says those words, 'I promise' reminds me of all of the laughter and the fun we promised never to forget.
"What happened to us?" I say almost in audible.
"Shh, we are fine." She soothes me.
"I love you" she says.
"If you loved me you wouldn't leave me" I say ending the call on that. Hoping that she comes to sense with her mistake, because I can't carry On with out her.

A|N sorry it's short. Staring to run out of ideas, please comment yours xxx
Love you always
Ruth OXOX