How could you

Ashley's POV
I could tell he was lying, because when Tyler lies to me he gives a slight cough and can never look me fully in the eye. I don't want to pressure him to tell me, I'm not like that. I just hope he knows that he can trust me with anything and I won't judge him for it.
I stare blankly at him, wondering if he might tell me the truth.
"Oh um I have to go I have a scene with Troi as you said" he said with a laugh.
"Okay have fun kissing Troian!" I said sarcastically
He looks at me sympathetically
"Oi Haleb is endgame!" He shouts as he closes the door, I chuckle a little to myself because me and Ty are probably the biggest Haleb shippers out there.
I've been wandering around set for a while now, bumping into Lisa now and then to take a snap chat. My mind still wondering what is bothering Tyler, if anyone knows here its Keegan. I will go and ask him, I don't want to sound pushy but it's really bothering me now.
"Hey Keegs!" I shout while running over to where he is sitting.
"Ash!" He says while hugging me.
"I've missed you're annoying self" I told him while pulling on his hair.
"Ditto" he says while pushing me off him.
"I need to ask you something about Ty" I tell him while running my hand through my hair.
"Shoot" he says while putting his phone down
"He says he's been going through a tough time lately, but he lied to me about what it is." I said with a confused tone.
"He hasn't told you?" Keegan said just as confused as I am.
"Told me what?" I say getting a little impatient.
"Look Ash, I want to tell you but it's not that easy. It's complicated and if he isn't not ready to tell you then I have to support him" Keegan says while sitting back down.
"Yeah okay I'm sorry" I said walking away from him.
"Bye ash" he said sadly.
I slowly walked over to Tyler's dressing room. I knocked lightly in the door, there was no answer. I opened the doors to reveal an empty room. I couldn't see anyone. I made my way over to the bathroom, the door was slightly open. I looked inside and saw Tyler taking some pills. They were little red ones, I didn't recognise them as paracetamol. I was starting to get nervous and then he pulled out a syringe. And he injected himself with a clear solution. As soon as I saw it I thought the worse, he's taking heroine, I have to stop him. I was going to say something but I couldn't I just backed away. I ran out. I ran to the exit doors of the studio Marlene screaming behind me that I had a scene to do. I blocked out everything and made my way to my car.
Tyler's POV
I heard Marlene screaming Ashley's name, I stopped what I was doing and ran out to see what was the matter, I saw Ashley stumbling towards the door. I ran behind her and watched her get into her car. I saw her banging her fists on the wheel and she started up the engine. She was just about to leave when she noticed me, she shook her head and mouthed "how could you" I was so confused, I was about to approach her car when she zoomed past me and left.