Get used to it

Tyler's POV
Ash cried so hard, for so long she fell asleep. I did my medicine and came back into the room, she was still fast a sleep, I smiled to myself. She looked so beautiful and peaceful in her sleep compared to her face yesterday. The pain that I cause her. I never really knew I meant that much to her, I knew she loved me as a friend. But she seems to really care about me and that's comforting. I picked her up bridal style and walked over to the bedroom door. She woke up.
"Tyler, put me down!" She screamed
"Ash it's good your tired" I said
"No I don't want to hurt you..." She said quietly while jumping down from my arms.
"You won't, no come on" I motioned for her to jump back in my arms. She gave me a *really are you serious* look it was funny.
She jumped straddling my waste, sparks flew through my body, but I ignored them. We giggled and made out way to her bedroom. I threw her on the bed and tucked her in.
"Good night princess" I said walking out of the door
"Tyler?" She said, I turned around to face her.
"Will you stay with me?" She asked shyly
"Of course, it's not going to be awkward is it?" I asked her embarrassed.
"I want to feel you close to me, just to make sure you okay" she mumbles the last part but I hear it. I crawl into bed with her and get under the covers. She pulls me close to her, it feels so amazing. Her body next to mine. I intertwine my hand in Ashley's and I feel her whole body relax against me.
"I love you so much Ty" she says into her pillow
"I.. Love you to" I whisper I to her ear. I peck her cheek, she stroked my face
"I'm so sorry all of this happened to you. But I'm going to be here if you need anything" she says smiling
"Thanks babe" I tell her while holding he close to me.
"Everything I need is right here" I mumbles as I fall into a deep sleep. 

A|N sorry it's short, hope you liked it. But of Tyshley fluff but it was sentimental and meaningful. Comment vote and keep reading love you x
Ruth XOXO