Drown me

Ashley's POV
I slowly walk through the door, hands shanking my palms sweating. I see his face, he is so beautiful. Even in his condition he is the only man I ever want to lay eyes on. The doctors told me that if he wakes up, he may have memory loss. Which means there is a high chance he won't remember me.
Tears stream down my face as I sit down on the edge of his bed. I intertwine my fingers in his, tracing small circles on his soft smooth hands.

"Hey Ty" I whisper shakily. I can feel my eyes welling up again, I try to contain them.
"I'm so sorry, I should've been there for you and I wasn't. It's all my fault." My voice is trembling, my words are stuttering but I continue.
"I'm going to everything in my power to make this up to you, because I love you Tyler. More than anyone before and more than anyone after you. There's no one like you in the entire world. It's very rare that you find you're soulmate, lover and best friend in one, but that's what I have." I said laughing slightly to myself.
"Lately I guess I've forgotten what I have. You only really know what you have when you loose it. I don't want to loose you. There's a chance you won't remember me when you wake up. I know you can hear me" I say running my hand through his hair, my tears falling onto his hand.
"I just want you to know that I won't forget anything, all of our memories will stay in my heart forever. I will always remember how you're lips felt on mine, that's a feeling I will never be able to erase, and I'm so thankful for that. I love you with all my heart, you're the love of my life. And I'm going to do what I have to do to see your smile again, to look into you deep brown eyes, I have too once more." I say breaking at the end, as the thought of me not ever seeing Tyler again seeps down into my heart. I'm going to do this, no turning back.