Im jealous of the way you're happy with out me

Tyler's POV
"Okay ash and Ty, this scene needs to reflect the love triangle in Hanna's life okay?" Marlene said to me, Ash and then Matt of course.
"Yeah" we all say in unison.
"3,2,1 action!"
"Hanna, what do you want?" I say grabbing hold of Ashley's hand.
"I... I don't know" she said backing away from me.
"What do you mean?" I said to her hurt
"I thought I was doing great, with out you or A in my life. But I wasn't there was always a part of me missing, and I guess that was you." She said looking up at me. I smiled. Her face didn't look so happy.
"But.." She trailed on
"But what" I said rubbing my hand on her arm.
"You still love Spencer.." She said quietly.
"Hanna do you really think that? I was never over you! I had to except that you had moved on and found someone better.." I spoke my sentence fading at the end.
She shook her head.
"Found someone better?" She said with a sad laugh.
She was holding my face gently, when Matt stormed through the door.
"Hanna!" He screamed, Making aAsh jump slightly.
"Where have you been, are you okay I was so worried" he said wrapping her up in his arms. A sharp sense of jealously ran through my body, but I ignored it.
"Yeah I'm okay... Thanks to Caleb anyway" she said sighing. I gave him a nod.
"Oh man thanks" he said pulling me into a man hug.
"Anytime" I said sighing at the end.
"I'm gonna go... I'll se you Han" I said waving them off.
"Caleb, um I'll call you?"she questioned.
"Yeah" I agreed.
I walked down the corridor of the set of the Radley, while waiting from the last bit of the scene in Hanna's apartment. And then I heard it, the slap. The one that will then prove that Jordan is not innocent.
"CUT!" Mar screamed, we all looked at her.
"That's a wrap" she said beaming.
We all laughed at the anticipation, Ashley walked over to me still covered in the fake blood. I couldn't look at her the same after she hugged him. It's so stupid!
"Hey baby!" She said hugging me. I didn't hug back I couldn't.
"What's wrong?" She looked so hurt and confused.
I just walked off. Kept my head low. I could hear her calling my name but I kept walking. Why do I feel like this. I should feel like this. We are just friends, right?