I never wanted to hurt you

Ashley's POV
I didn't know what to say.
"I don't know how they found out Ty" I say shaking my head. I actually couldn't believe it got out, I know it's going to be so hard on him now.
"Well... Only you guys knew so" he said.
"Ty I'm sure nobody at PLL would do anything like that to you. I defiantly didn't say anything" I say
"You sure about that" he rolls his eyes staring at the window.
"Yes, I'm sure" I say angrily.
"I wish I could believe you" he repeats sighing angrily.
I was so annoyed and hurt that he would even think that I would tell anyone about him. I turn away from him and open the car door.
"You know what, I've done so much for you! Stuff it!" I scream slamming the door behind me.
It's raining now, pouring down my face. My clothes are soaking and I'm walking home from the restaurant because I couldn't deal with Tyler right now. I've had many missed calls and text from him but I have ignored him. He has said that he is worried and sorry and that I should call him.
I got into the house, my clothes dripping wet. My dogs met me with happy faces.
"Hey babies, at least someone loves me" I say while patting them both on the heads. Their both adorable.
I was getting comfy on the sofa with my babies, when the door bell went.
"Jesus" I whispered to myself.
I walked over to the door, I open it to reveal no one other than Tyler Blackburn.
"Ty look I'm sorry for getting angry by I didn't leak it, and if you think I would do something like that to you. We aren't what I thought we were" I said to him ranting, tears spelling down my face.
He kept shaking his head.
"So I'm sorry but-"
Tyler's POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately, she kissed back. We pulled back looking at each other in the eyes.
"It's a good way to tell a girl to shut up" she says with a laugh.
"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that" I whispered it her ear.
"Do you actually think i leaked it Ty" she said looking down again.
"Look, I shouldn't have gone after you like that. I was just really upset, because this could have a huge impact on my career in the future. And i don't want that to happen. Of course deep down I knew you wouldn't do that. But it took me a while to come to my senses I guess..." I said looking down, I felt embarrassed. I could tell she was feeling different about the situation  now.
"Okay" she said with a smile on her face.
"What?" I said laughing at her.
"I love you too much Blackburn... Way to much" she said running her hand through my hair. A cold shiver went through my body.
"I love you too" I say choking slightly on my words.
"No, I mean I really love you" she whispered to me. We stared in each other's eyes, then i could tell that the feeling was mutual.
"Then I guess I really love you too" I said quietly into the crook of her neck. She brought her forehead up to mine and kissed me gently on the lips, it felt so amazing. I swear you could see the sparks flying. We both stopped for air when she did panting "good". 

A|N yayayay tyshley kiss!!! Loved this chapter, remember to comment ideas. Keep voting, commenting and reading if your enjoying the story xx