You said you'd never leave me

Ashley's POV
"Tyler no!" I scream wrapping him up in my arms holding on to him.
"Shit what have you done to yourself?" I whisper to him as a tear rolls off my cheek onto his head.
Fear swept over me, is he breathing?
I quickly lay him down on the floor, reach my hand to his neck and hope to find his steady heart beat pumping against my fingers. I feel it, lightly but I'm still terrified.
"Stay with me baby stay with me" I tell him holding his face tightly in my hands.
I try to pick him up, but he's so strongly built and much heavier than me I struggle. I'm quite small, but I mange to get him into my arms, I shuffle out the door, my back straining all the time.
Anyway I make it it to the car, I turn my head and notice how pale he has gotten. My heart starts to beat to fast, and my palms start to sweat rapidly. I quickly start my car up, and race to the hospital.
"Come on Ty" I whisper all the way there.

We arrive at the hospital, I pull him close to me tears still falling down my face.
He starts to stir in my arms but I carry on, wiping his hair out of his face.
"Please! My ... Boy- um friend is unconscious, and I need help!" I scream on the top of my lungs.
A few nurses and doctors rush over to me.
"Okay has he got any medical conditions I should know about?" he quickly says.
Shit I forgot, Ty is sick, he's really sick. My voice gets stuck in my throat.
"Yes, he has blood cancer" i chock out, hysterically crying now at the realisation of what it all means. I've let him down, I really let him down.

A\N sorry I haven't updated in a while! This was emotional, hope you liked it comment ideas!!!
Love you
Ruth XOX