Please stay with me

Tyler's POV
I walk back into the studio, when I hear Keegan calling me
"Hey Tyler! What's the deal with Ash?" He asked me.
"I don't know, she seemed really pissed at me though" I sighed
"She asked me about you're situation earlier, and I didn't tell her" he said scratching the back of his neck.
"She walked towards your dressing room after, you didn't say anything to her?" He asked me.
"Shit! She must of saw me! I can only think what is going through her head!" I scream really anxious.
"Oh no she saw you doing...." He said uncomfortably.
"I need to find her and explain" I said rushing towards the doors. I start to drive to Ashley's house.
Ashley's POV
I'm still in a state of shock, how could Ty my best friend in the whole world feel the need to do that to himself. I'm still crying, I feel bad for leaving set but I couldn't function properly after what I saw. As I was about to sit down on the couch the door bell rang.
I got up and made my way slowly to the door. I swung it open to see a teary eyed Tyler standing in front of me. I was about to shut it again when he stopped the door closing with his foot.
"Ashley I need to explain, it's not what it looked like" he said while stepping inside my home.
"Go for it, try and erase what I just saw"I said angrily while huffing, sitting down on my sofa.
He sat next to me, I could tell he was anxious, I was beginning to get worried now.
"A couple of months ago, after we stopped filming I started to feel unwell. I kept feeling dizzy and I was being sick a lot" Tyler chocked out, my eyes were starting to fill up because hearing that he was sick makes my heart bleed inside.
"I went to the doctors, and they told me that I had blood Cancer..." He cried. I thought I was going to be sick.
"Tyler... Wh..how?" I mumbled tears streaming down my face. I felt terrible. I looked at Tyler and he was crying, his head in his hands. He seemed so broken I haven't seen him this upset before.
"Are you going to die.." I said my voice breaking on the word "die". His head shot up and he looked right in my tear riddled eyes.
"No, no they said I should make a full recovery, if I keep taking my medicine" he said while wiping a tear off my cheek bone, I just collapsed. I felt relived but I felt so guilty.
Tyler just held me in a tight embrace, I got out of it and held his face in my hands.
"Please don't leave me" I whispered while I hugged him so tight, until I had no more strength left in me.
His fingers traced patterns on my back and he whispered soothing words into my ears, once I stopped crying he held my hand with all the passion he had in him. He comforted me
"I'm not going anywhere"

A|N this was soooo emotional to write, hope it made you cry. Comment and vote if you liked it!! Love you guys, keep reading X
Ruth XOX