Accidents happen :)

Ashley's POV
I woke up feeling the morning sun beaming onto my face. I felt a arm around me holding me tightly, I smiled as I looked down to see Tyler still asleep. He looked so peaceful and beautiful in his sleep, but it seems that when he wakes up all of his problems hit him again, and then he doesn't look peaceful anymore. Tyler has been so good to me, and I keep wondering why? I've had boys which were friends in the past, but none of them have treated me as well as Tyler had. I have to be honest with myself, and honest to my feelings, Ty and i's relationship has a connection on the border of dating instead of friendship. I like it that way. We are true to each other about the way our lives are and how we feel about each other.
I wriggle out of his grasp, and I see him flutter his eyes open.
"Morning beautiful" he says in his past morning voice which I love.
"Cute" I say removing his now messy hair away from his eyes. He just stared at me and I feel myself staring back. Tyler is the first one to look away, because I knew and he did that I wasn't going to anytime soon, I get lost in his eyes. He gets up and I find my eyes traveling to him again, my eyes have a shock when I realise he is only in his boxers. I stare at his toned abs and back muscles intently, Tyler turns around and catches me.
"Like what you see?" He says with a chuckle.
"Shh" I whisper holding my finger to my lips.
"I take that as a yes?" He says smirking.
I chuck a pillow at his face, and he ducks so it flys over his head and knocks a painting off my wall.
"Well done Ty... Well done" I huffed as I picked the picture up from the floor.
"My bad!" He says embarrassed
"Yes your bad" I push past him while laughing to myself.

A|n sorry it's short sorry for slow updates I'm on holiday! Keep commenting ideas and voting!
Love you loads
Ruth XOX