Nothing to be sorry for..

Ashley's POV
I was sitting in my dressing room, thinking. Just thinking. I'm not enjoying working with Matt anymore, he makes me fee unsafe and self conscious. I want to tell someone how I feel, maybe Tyler? No he will just think I'm stupid and paranoid. But it's eating away at me. When we were filming Matt reached down and put his hand over my butt. I squirmed away but he held me in place, tightly. I don't want Matt to be fired, well I do. But I could not do that because it would ruin his career. If Tyler respected me enough, like I know he does, he won't make a scene when I tell him. I decided to tell him later, I text him.
Tyler 💋
Ashley : Hey T, can we meet up later I need to talk to you - Ash X
I waited for a reply.
Tyler: Yeah sure, meet me in the lot after filming, hope your okay :) -Ty X
I smiled to myself, reading the conversation.
I finished filming half and hour ago, I collected my belongings from my dressing room and made my way to the lot. Where Ty told me to meet him. I'm getting nervous.
Tyler's POV
Ashley asked me to meet her, she "needed to talk". I kept thinking that she is going to ask me to explain my recent behaviour and honestly I don't know how to. My palms started to sweat as I saw her blonde haired self approach me.
"Hey" she said
"Hey you okay... You don't seem it?" I said looking at her gloomy face.
She walked over to the steps and sat down, I followed her.
"Okay. You might think I'm stupid and childish after I say this, but it's bothering me and I don't know who to talk to" she said quickly, I was taken a back but I held onto her hand hoping she would continue.
"What?" I said looking into her blue orbs.
She took in a sharp breath and I was staring to get scared to what she was going to tell me.
"I don't feel comfortable working with Matt anymore..." She mumbled. I looked at her confused. But even saying his name makes my blood boil.
"Why?" I said shaking off my thoughts.
"I don't think his intentions are pure" she said shyly.
"Okay what do you mean by that" I said rubbing her arm trying to comfort her because she looked terrified.
"He touched me" she said under her breath. My blood was now on fire. My Hatred for this man just grew and grew in a moment. I breathed out, trying to calm myself. She was sobbing, I hate seeing her cry.
"Hey" I said lifting her head up.
"I'm sorry" she chocked out while slipping back into a sobbing state. I was angry... So angry but now at her. At all.
"Shh" I said wrapping her up in my arms
"Nothing to be sorry for, it's not you're fault" I said into her ear as her tears soaked through my shirt.

A\N this was so sad to write! Hope you enjoyed it!! Remember keep commenting you're ideas I love them!
Love you always
Ruth XOX