Takeo X Reader (S)

You hear a knock from inside your closet. You instantly shudder and anxiety floods your body. It creep open and a hand is exposed, it was gloved and hard to distinguish who's it is.
Then once it noticed you awake, it pounced out and leapt onto your bed. You screamed, but the man covered your mouth. He then proceeded to tie you to your bed. You struggle, but to no prevail.
"Shhhhh.... Don't fight it..." That voice was laced with a heavy Japanese accent. Takeo Masaki. Then he pulls the covers slowly off of your body. You were wearing your underwear, and felt embarrassed for him to see them.
He then started to unbutton his shirt, exposing his hot body. The moonlight glistened on his four-pack. You then blush as he leans in to kiss you on the neck. He uncovers your mouth and pulls his hand down your body. He then pulls his smooth lips on your mouth, and proceed to insert his tongue inside. He pulls your panties down to your knees, and then went up to unclip your bra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ender here.

This is soooooo hard for me to write. I am cringing with every word, but I can do this... If you are reading this, I did it.

~ Ender, out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You moan as he grabs one of your breasts. His mouth released yours and he pulled his pants down to show his member. You gasp at the size, the stereotype wasn't true at all. He then thrusted it into your vag. You scream with pain and pleasure as he violently pulls in and out.
Once he came, he got up and left your room.
"Now you share my honor." He said with a wink, as the door closed behind him.