Nikolai X Reader (R)

He always made you laugh when you were depressed, and made all pain disappear with his presence. But even he could not heal your broken heart.
Your boyfriend had left two weeks ago, and you still haven't gotten over it. Nikolai being the best friend he is, instantly noticed your sudden change, when you didn't laugh at his ridiculous jokes.
"Am I not funny no more?" He playfully punched your arm, but you didn't even care.
"... You are..." He then pulled your face up to meet your eyes. He searched your face for any clue, as to why you are acting this way.
"Why so blue?"
"Marlton... That's why." He then creased with consern. Showing how he truly cared, and wanted to help.
"What did he do? Did he... Don't tell me he-"
"We broke... Up..." On the last word you teared up, and soon they flowed down your soft cheeks.
Nikolai gasped and then hugged you close.
"Maybe we should get a drink... Talk more there!" You nod and follow him to the closest bar, that carries Vodka.

Once there you shared all the heartbreaking details, and Nikolai just supports you through it. Once the tenth bottle of Vodka was finished, he walks you home. The night sky was clear, and all the stars glimmered hope in your heart, that all was going to be great. Once you reached your small house, you hugged Nikolai goodbye.
"Thanks for listening... And understanding..."
He then kissed your cheek, making it smell of Vodka.
"Goodnight."