Richthofen X Reader (R)

brailanavarro440

     Commands were commands, but love was anything but. You were ordered to kill any, if not all, German personal inside the Group 935 base. But seeing the amazing stature before your gaze, it was wise to hesitate. He was coward into the corner, awaiting the gruesome fate that you would bestow on him. Yet you couldn't bring your AK-47 up to end his Nazi life.
"... Fuck it!" You throw your gun to the wall and walk gracefully to his fetal self. Once you got close enough, you saw his lovely face, tear ridden, and his lanky arms.
"Are you okay, sir?" He instantly looked up and almost had a heart attack. He then flung himself to the wall, and shook hard with fear.
"No, no, no... It's okay... I won't hurt you..."
"H-Help!" He then got up and ran from you. You chased after him and tackled him before he reached the doorway.
"Stop! There are troops that will kill you out there! Are you crazy?! You would have died!" He seemed puzzled. You got off him and quickly secured the entryway.
"Are you Doctor Edward Richthofen?"
"How d-do you know that?" He was still pretty shocked by the current situation.
"I was sent here to eliminate all personal inside this facility, especially you. Since you have tortured, kidnapped, and murdered people and called it science. Is this all correct?"
He just looked at me, no sensible emotion inside his exquisite green eyes.
"Yes." He had a sinful smile plastered on his devilish face. Almost pleased with his misdeeds.
"Aren't you suppose to kill me now?" He laughed a psychotic giggle and pointed to my rifle. I looked at him like he was about to kill me.
".. I can't do that..." He stopped laughing and looked at my solim expression.
"I can't kill someone I... I.... Love..." When the last word escaped my mouth, he stood up and hugged me. I pushed away, but he persisted.
"Why are you leaving my embrace~?" I blushed and looked at the floor, shocked by his sudden affection.
"Look into my eyes..." Once I did, he leaned in to place a small kiss on my lips.