Albert X Reader (R)

He was the love of your life. But now he was so far away, you could only see him from the shore. Even then it's hard though. Why, oh why would he go on that heist. Now he was hauled away to the notorious Alcatraz island. To spend his days... Till death. Since no one escapes and no releases. And on New Years Eve too, we were going to see the fireworks from the nearest port. Together. I tear up at the word 'together', since he is so far away.

     Last night something amazing happened. You found him in the street, covered in blood. He was staggering and was holding his left hip.
    "Al-Albert? Is that really you?!" You run to him. He smiles weakly, but it soon fades with the pain that courses through his body. He catch him as he falls and lay him against the nearest light pole.
    "I'll go get help!" You start to go. But he grabs your hand in protest.
   "... No... Don't." His voice wavered and was in a wisper.
   "But your bleeding! Look at you!"
   "Most of it... Isn't mine..." He looks down at his jacket and cellmate uniform. He frowned at the mess on it.
   "I did... Unforgettable things..." You covered your mouth with your hand and gasp. You sit next to him.
   "You didn't hurt anyone right?" He looked you dead in the eyes. His were teary and almost dull.
    "I did..." A single tear fell down his pale cheek. Then another followed.
    "W-Who? Was it guards? Prisioners? Wait... Was it your gang members?" He nodded to it all. Which gave you a great surprise. He didn't look like the person to kill many. If any at all.
    "Billy Handsome, Salvador De'luca, Michael O'Leary, and our cell guard... All dead."
   "Is that how you escaped?"
   "Not quite... We all died. But came back, and the prisoners and guards attacked us. And we had heavy firepower, and this cool tomahawk. But then they tried to kill me. Shot me here..." He released his hip and showed the bloody bullet wound. "I killed them! We tried to escape! But-But they attacked me!" His voice was raising, and he was crying but anger was detected within his voice. You wrap your arm around his shoulders and hug him. When you pull away, he kisses your cheek.
    "Thanks for being here..." His face goes even more pale. His chest stops raising, and his tears stop falling.
    "N-No... No... Please." You grab his face and inspect it closely. Fear in your voice and eyes.
    "Al... Al! No... N-No... No!" You cry on his chest and grip his shirt tightly.
    "... Goodbye... Al."

    Sad. But sweet. Hope you enjoyed, and remember to check out these people brailanavarro440 rickytofen. They are dope. And check out the other X Readers I made.

  ~Ender, out