Misty X Reader (S)

What scene before you. A sexy brunette laying on your velvet bedsheets. You go hard once you see her pink lingerie. She blushes and glances down south with a cute giggle.
"Come and get me~." She teased. You then walk towards her, getting her to help you get those troublesome clothes off.
"Ohohoho... You seem happy." She then gropes your hardened member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What am I doing with my life? What am I doing with my life? What am I doing with my life?? WTF is wrong with me, and my mind?! WTF, this whole thing is just wrong... I think I'll just do romance, but I don't know.

~Ender, losing her sanity, out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You groan as she makes you feel good. (Cringe) You unclip her bra, and fondle her girls (cringe).
"Oh yeah!" She cries as you squeeze her perked nips. (Cringe, why do I do this?!)
"I want this, inside me." She gestured to your bulging manhood. You nod and position (cringe) her on your velvet sheets.
"You ready for me?" She winks and pulls you in. I guess she is then. (What am I doing with my life) She cries your name as you forcefully thrust (cringe) into her (cringe) ass.

Fuck it! I'm skipping to the end! Fuck smut, this is my last time I write it! I can't do it! I am not man enough!

She gladly took down your juices, in her lovely mouth. Almost begging for (cringe) more. You get dressed and so does she, but she wasn't fully satisfied.
"We can do it later?" You suggest. She then lights up and gives you flirty kiss on her way out your bedroom door.