Billy X Reader (R)

Requested by: devilishgamergirl

        "Welcome home, sweetie."
         "I told you not to call me that!" I bow my head in shame. I knew better, but I hoped today would be different. He has been really stressed about his new job and has been returning home late.
        "How was work?" He was walking away before I spoke up. He tilted his head back and groaned loudly.
        "Fine, okay?! Geez, why are you all up in my business?!"
         "I'm sorry. I just thought I would ask, since there is a blood stain on your ass!" I brought my sass out to point out the mysterious stain.
        "Ah shit! Sal's ganna kill me! I didn't clean up all the evidence!"
         "What evidence? What did you do? Why is Sal involved?!" He rushed to me and covered my mouth firmly.
       "Promise me you won't rat me out." I nod slowly. Scared of the words about to escape his sexy lips.
      "... I got this... Promotion. I now... Kill people... For cash." I start to tremble and my eyes bulge out.
      "Don't tell anyone, especially the fuzz. Or else... I might be forced to kill you too. It will pain me to do so, trust me... But you could danger everyone who was involved. Danger good people." His whispers brought chills and shivers up and down my spinal cord.
      "I'm going to uncover your mouth. Promise me you won't scream. If you do, the neighbors will hear and I'll never see you again." I nod aggressively and he lets me go slowly.
      "Why didn't you tell me you killed people?"
      "Well, I don't want to endanger my friends... Plus you. You're my everything, I couldn't see you behind bars, or even worse... Dead."
       "Who did you kill? Were they evil? Or completely innocent?"
        "Wicked beyond reason! He was a rival gang boss."
         "You're in a gang?!" All this information was mind boggling. I thought I knew my husband...
         "Yeah. That has always been my job... Sorry I lied baby."
          "I'm just glad your now being honest... So I guess now it's my turn." He gazed at me with curiosity.
         "... I think your job is sexy. The danger of it just turns me on." He smirked and grabbed me.
         "I can show you the next guy I'm supposed to kill, if you want?"
          "Hmmm, yeah. I'd love to see it."