Richthofen X Dempsey (RiDe) (R)

Requested by: DrRichmsey115

          Richthofen's POV

    "Can we rest here... I think some vodka fell out of my bag..." Nikolai is right... Some rest is needed. We all just took a tumble into a deep pit, with no escape in sight. Great... I'm fine with Nikolai, but with that cretin called Tank Dempsey. I hope he drowns in his ego one of these days...
   "We don't to rest... We need to escape this hole!"
   "Tak's right. Hey! Richthofen! Do you even know where we are?!"
   "... I don't know. I think the teleporter malfunctioned."
   "Yeah... Sure. Like it did those other times too, right?" Shit. I think he's in to me... Uh, play it cool. Say genius things to confuse him...
   "The high probably of a malfunction is a inconceivable complication that accrues either when the mechanism is overheating, or in condition of disorder." As I said these things, he scratched his head a bit and looked to the others for help.
   "... What?" Great. Step two, insult the weak minded for not understanding. This will distract him from questioning my intentions... So I'll survive until my plan is finished.
   "I guess I need to use simple words... Let's see, uh... Teleporting has troubles. Or do I need to go simpler to get through your thick skull?" I heard a growl seep from his lips as he charged towards me with heavy steps.
   "What was that? I think you just asked for a ass whooping... Is that correct, mister fuckhead?" Oh he did it now!
   "Try me." With that he backed up to get a running start on me. As he plunged towards me, I largely stepped to my right. Making him tumble to the ground in a heap... I wasn't the only one laughing at the fallen jerk.
   "Shut the fuck up! You know what? I'm done!" We all watched between laughs to see him rise in a huff and gruffly drag himself away from us. Soon our laughs were drowned out by screams and crys of anger. We couldn't see him, but we all knew that Dempsey was having a tantrum. I turned to see Takeo, giving a eye full of sternness.
   "What? He did that to himself..."
   "Go fix this. He'll tell at Nikolai because he will say something stupid, and he was never a big fan of me."
   "... He likes you more than me..."
   "You were the main reason for his angry bursts... So go and solve your issues."
   "The Japanese is right, German."
   "Oh shut it. You know nothing about this stuff."
   "You'd be surprised. My wives were very complicated. Do you want to know my advice?"
   "Is it killing them?" He looked at Takeo with a face of utter shock.
   "How did you know?" Takeo rubbed his temples.
   "... Just go... And don't die. I don't want to drag more bodies then I have to..."
   "Hey! You didn't complain!" I walked away from the eventual argument that was going to happen between Nikolai and Takeo.

      I got close to the wall that blocked my view of the pissy American. I creped around the corner to gauge the battlefield I was going to walk into. I saw him kicking the dirt walls and throwing rocks around. He reminded me of Samantha, when she got bored and her dad ignored her.
    "Fucking dicks... He thinks he's so smart and great... Because he is, smart that is. He's a fucking genius... Why the fuck can't I be as intelligent as him?" Awwww, does he really want to be like me?... Nah. It's not that cute... Crawlers, now that's cute. But I digress...
   "... He's also... Hot." I almost felt time stop... Did he really call me 'hot'? Uhhh... I think I need Takeo's wisdom. Also some of Nikolai's vodka... Lots of it.
   "G-Guys... I need help."
   "Yeah, I see that. How hard did he hit your face?"
   "What? No he didn't-"
   "Your nose is bleeding and your nose and cheeks are red..." What? I didn't hit anything so that's-... Oh look at that... My nose is bleeding. Takeo pulled his Katana out so I can look at my face, and it was a deep red.
   "So... Do you need help with bandaging?.. Or you okay?"
   "I'm fine... I just don't understand, I didn't even get close to him. Why is my face messed up?" Takeo went deep into a trance of thought, and returned in a few minutes to ask me a question.
   "Did he... Say anything?" Once he said this, I couldn't help but gulp and straighten my back.
   "He talked about me... A lot about me. About how I was smart... And... Hot..."
   "What was that last part? You lowered your voice..."
   "... I uhh, said... He thinks I'm... Hot..."
   "Stop lowering your voice! I lost the last word!" I couldn't get that word out in this tense. Or even at a normal vocal level... I don't know why, but I couldn't. Takeo eventually gave up on me and spun himself in circles, rubbing his temples in frustration.
   "You know what?! I'm going to go ask Tank... Hopefully he will give more answers." I saw in fear and anxiety as he got dangerously close to him. I felt Nikolai get surprisingly close behind me, so I grabbed the bottle of Vodka from him so I could drink it.
   "Hey! I don't like sharing...!" He snatched it back in a gruff and stepped away in a mood.

       Takeo's POV

  I neared the area that the American left to. Once I got there I heard distant mumbles as he sat upon a large rock. I only saw his back, but I knew he had his eyes closed and his head in his hands.
   "Tank?" He didn't turn or respond, so I got closer. Which made his mumbles more coherent.
   "You have to... He needs to... You love..."
   "Tank?" He still didn't move... So I got increasingly closer.
   "Why can't you do it? Why are you weak all of a sudden? Hadn't the academy taught you better? What would your Sargent say?... I'm going to go tell him. He needs to know. He needs to-..." As he continued his talk to himself, he soon got up and stopped when he spotted me.
    "Oh, uhh... Hey, Tak. How long have you been... There?"
   "Long enough. So, who were you talking about?" He then stopped in his tracks and didn't look at me.
   "No one." No one says things that quickly... He's hiding something. Something that could ruin, or destroy lives. When he tried to barrel through me to get towards our landing spot, I pulled my arm out in front of him. Making him stop cold in his tracks.
   "What is going on with you and Edward today?"
   "Who said anything about Edward? I didn't say anything about him... I mean, where did you get that from?!"
   "So it's about Richthofen... Huh? What's going on between you two?"
   "Our rivalry... Duh." I gave him suspicious glances and crossed my arms on my chest.
   "Uh-huh. Sure. Keep telling yourself that." I then walked away from him. Leaving him to his thoughts.

       Tank's POV

   No beating around the bush any longer. I must come clean... For the good of everyone. I got up the courage to head back to the area the rest are... With him.

    "Guys... I need to say something." They all looked to me. Richthofen extra eager then the rest.
   "I need to get this off my chest. I lik-love you... Takeo." I saw Takeo's face look at me in disgust.
   "Goodbye. I quit the team. Sorry, but I'm not dealing with this." He stepped away with his hands up. A face of no cares was worn by him.

   I feel heart broken.
   "Hey. I like you." I glanced to Richthofen.
   "Fuck off."

    Didn't expect that did you? Haha, got all of you! Hope you got what you wanted. MaDe... Beautiful.

    ~Ender, trolling since 2069, out