Richthofen X Dempsey (For REAL This Time) (S)

Sorry about last time, I just wanted to troll everyone. I had my laugh, so to make it up for the screaming fangirls... This will be smutty. I swore to never do this again... But since I made several new enemies, I will break my oath.

Enjoy!

Tank's POV

Okay, everything looks decent enough for my date. Glad I chose that blind date site... Who knows who I'll meet tonight! Maybe I'll see the girl of my dreams... Or of my nightmares. Well in either cases, I still want to Netflix and Chill.
I soon heard the door bell chime, so I rushed to it. I opened it to see... Richthofen?
"What do you want? Make it quick, I'm expecting a date tonight..." He cleared his throat and glanced behind me. He was wearing a formal attire... I guess he has a date too?
"A date? Today? Right now?"
"Uh, yeah... So what is it?" He then said something that blew my mind.
"A Netflix and Chill, date?"
"... How the fuck do you know that?!"
"I-Uhh... I'm your... Date." Oh fuck no! No! Why the fuck did it have to be him?! Out of every person in this god-dam town, it had to be him?!
"Are you going to let me in?"
"Sure." I pulled him in, that leaned in to be face to face with him.
"I had a good time tonight. Goodbye." I then pushed him back outside on my porch. I slammed the door and turned the porch light off.
"... Now to delete my profile on that website."

Richthofen's POV

He can't do that... I was actually excited for this night. Well, it was worth a shot. Let me tell Nikolai how it went, and go home. I pulled my cell out and rung Nikolai's number.
"Hey, comrade! How is the date?"
"Fucktastic! He was a real charmer... I told you he wasn't to keen on me."
"... Sorry to hear that. I that if we cheated the system, he might of given you a chance."
"Yeah... Well, thanks for hacking him as my date. It was a very cool thing for you to do for me... Night."
"No problem. Night, Ed." I ended the call and looked at Dempsey's house.
"... Why won't you love me?" Then a crazy thought rushed my head... What if I snuck into his house, and got what I deserved? He then could learn to love me... And be mine. Only mine, forever.

I drove by Nikolai's house, to pick up supplies I needed for this mission.
"Hey comrade. What are you doing here?"
"I need your help again. I need a ladder, sleeping pills, rope, and a knife." I saw his face distort with discomfort with each ingredient I listed.
"... Why do you need these things?"
"Dempsey will be mine at the end of the night."
"I don't think kidnapping him is the answer, dude." I grabbed his hand before he closed the door on me.
"Nikolai. Help me."
"One therapist coming up!"
"No! I need Dempsey... So, will you help me?" I have a threating look.
"Come on in! Take what you need..." I gathered my things and left. Heading straight to my boyfriend's house. He will be mine!

I placed the ladder to his window. It was open, to let the summer breeze blow in. I crawled through it and crept to his bed. I carefully put two of the pills into his snoring mouth.
"That should keep you quiet. Nighty my Tankie-Bear." I grabbed the rope and tied his feet, then his hands. With the excess, I shoved it in his mouth. I dragged his body out the front door, and into the back seats of my car. I quickly and cautiously drove to my house across town. Once I reached my house, I pulled my hunk of man into my abode. I kicked his body down the carpeted steps to my basement... Or should I say, his home. I walked down to tie him to a chair I kept down there. Once there, I slapped him a few times. Attempting to awake him.
"Get up! Get up, honey!" He then groaned and hazily looked up to me.
"Ri-Ri-Richtofen?"
"Oh goody! You're awake! Now tell me, why don't you love me? Hmm?"
"Wha? Where-Where am I?"
"Your home, dumpling."
"I don't remember letting you in..." I shook my head.
"But you did. And we shared a magical night. Now we are together, forever." He shook his head in disbelief. I saw him wake up a bit more before speaking.
"I hate you. So why would I date you?... Wait. It's coming back to me. I threw you out! You were my blind date, and I kicked you out! Did you kidnap me?!"
"Such a harsh way to put it. I'd call it, we move in together and you never leave the house."
"You fucking kidnapped me?! Help! Someone help me! This guy took me hostage!" I covered his mouth to stop his screams.
"We don't need that, now do we?" He just struggled more and got more aggressive. I kept my hand firmly planted on his mouth, and with my free one, I reached for the duct tape I kept close by. I ripped a piece off and quickly put in on his beautiful lips.
"Much better. Now, if you promise to love me... I'll let you go. But you must prove the love, by doing a little something. I want your body. Once you give it to me, you can on with your life. The longer you deny our love, the longer you stay here." I gently pulled the tape off for his response. Luckily he didn't scream.
"... Do what you want. I don't want to stay in this chair. I... I love... You?"
"Awww! I love you too sugar cube. Now to the bedroom!" I heard a large gulp escape his mouth... Good. He's practicing.

Tank's POV

He pulled me up the stairs and down a Hall to his room. I saw him lock the door and throw the key into the closet.
"Sit." He pointed to the bed, so I sat down. The more I play a long, the better chance I have of leaving. Man, who knew Richthofen was this crazy?! I mean, kidnapping me? What the fuck!
"You ready for me?"
"Uhhh, I guess?" I'm not ready. I'm not ready. I'm not ready. I'm not ready. I'm not ready. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. No way! I'm not sleeping with a guy! Fuck this!
He got close to the bed and pushed me down hard. I was afraid to move... I glanced away to the room around him. Avoiding his face that was inches from mine.
"I've always had a thing for pretty boys. Now let me see that ass!" Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Get me out of here! I'm not okay with this! Help me!
Just then, as if heaven heard my silent prayers, the door bell chimed. Richthofen growled and got off me.
"You better stay there!" He reached into the closet and fetched the key to unlock the door. I heard him zip up his pants and his steps echo down the hall. I tried the door, which surprisingly opened. So I sneaked down the hall to the front door to see who was there.
I heard Nikolai's voice. Oh thank God! He'll help me out... I hope. I went closer and peeked behind a wall to see Richthofen welcome him inside for a chat.
"So... Uh, how's Tank doing?"
"Oh, he's down the basement. If you want to see." He led Nikolai to the steps. He stepped behind him and kicked him down them. Then slammed the door! Holy shit! I hope he isn't dead... Oh fuck, what if he is? Richthofen wouldn't only be a kidnapper, he would be a murderer too! I have to get out of here!
"Now. Were was I? Oh right, about to go balls deep into Tankie-Bear." Tankie-Bear? Ewww... Gross. All his names for me are gross. But I must get back to the room... Or else I'll join Nikolai. I crept back down the hall and sat back down on the bed. Once he entered the room, he looked surprised I was still there.
"Who was at the door?"
"Oh, dumb kids just ding dong ditched us. Don't worry about it." I was I expecting, the truth? He might of killed someone. Why would he tell the truth about it?
"Now, where were we?" He pulled his pants down again to show his family jewels. Ewwwwww! He then pounced me and started to forcefully pull my pants and briefs down. I wish I could fight back, but if I did... Well, I would live to tell the tale.

After several hours of rape, he eventually got tired and let me leave.
"Come back if you want more." He blew a kiss, but I wasn't feeling the love. I wish I could forget this ever happened.

Well, you all happy? Tank got raped and everyone lived happily ever after... Except Nikolai. Who did, in fact, die in that basement.

The end! :)

~Ender, questioning why she wrote this rape story, out