Tank X Reader (S)

He wrapped his muscular arms around your pate waist, and wrapped his head around to kiss you.
"Can't you wait for after dinner~?" You tease. He had a smirk and just chuckled lightly.
"For that sugar? Not a chance..." He scanned your body, overly happy about it's sight.
"You carrying a gun again?" He looks down and covers his privates. You chuckle and slowly advance towards him. He steps back, then realizing what your about to do, stops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who wants this story to continue?! I wanna know...
I am cringing and questioning alll life choices with this.
Who knew writing smut would hurt your soul so much?! Can I even leave this rabbit hole?! Is there a solution I am missing? Well I'm in it... Best finish it? Oh man am I ganna regret this...

~ Ender, probably dead, out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get on your knees and then go to work. He moans a bit and grabs your hair. Not only do you suck, but swallow too. (Cringe) He then pulls you up and your skirt then falls to the kitchen floors. He puts his 'gun' into it's 'case' (cringe) and tries to get deep in there. You moan with each, ever lasting second, as he just pounds you into the nearest counter. You feel it swell inside (cringe) your vag, and soon he fires.
"Round 2?"
"Maybe for dessert..." You reply as you walk over to stove to grab the chicken off of the burner.