Marlton X Reader

Hey! Ender here,
Starting off, I HATE Marlton and his girly face! But since a lot of girls love him... I'll do it... *grits teeth and prays for the end*

~Ender, slowly regretting decisions, out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were on your way to the store, when you saw... Him. He was the (cringe) man of your precious dreams. He was kinda thin and there was no muscle tone, but there is no perfect man. I bet he sounds hot too.
"Hey cut-.. I-I... Hey." You try to play your mess up all cool. But fail miserably.
"..." He didn't even notice you... How sad. You spoke a little louder but still no response.
"Hey!!" You tap his shoulder with your raised voice. He jumps a mile and readjusts his boxy glasses. He was a little flustered and seemed mad at himself.
"Oh, sorry about that...!" You try your best not to laugh, and sound genuinely sorry.
"I-I, I... You scared me." He had a very feminine voice for a man, but I can't judge. In his voice you could hear fear, regret, sadness, confusion, and a little guilt.
"Sorry... Just wanted to talk to you, so what were you doing before I bothered you." He shriveled up. Clearly uncomfortable about my blunt question.
"N-Non... N-n-none of your bu-business." He stutters so cutely. Maybe a kiss will calm him. You lean in and kiss his cheek lightly. He hyperventilates and passes out into your arms.
I guess I could bring him to my place to rest... No shame, I'm helping him.