Chelsey X Tank (S)

Requested by: DempseysGirlx02 duh...

Chelsey's POV

I awoke in my usual bed. I glanced to my right to see blue skies and fluffy clouds, out the window. I then heard the familiar buzz of a text message on my phone, so I instinctively grabbed it and checked it. It was from my boyfriend Tank!

Tankie Boo- Hey baby 😙 wanna catch dinner later?

Chelsey- Sure thing. What time?

Tankie boo- Around 8-ish I'll pick you up. See you then babe😘💞

Aww, he's taking me to a romantic dinner. God I love him... I wonder if we will do anything else tonight, besides dinner. Hmmm... Maybe. We have been dating a few days, but still... He might want to.

Soon 7:30 rolled around, so I started getting ready. I threw on my best outfit for going out in the town, along with a pair of matching heels. I slipped into the dress and observed it through the mirror. It was black, and had a slight shimmer along with white trim around the bottom. It was sexy, and with the white heels, I was basically a model.
"He will love this." I went over to the bathroom to apply all the make up I needed, and went outside to wait for Tank.
"Hey babe. Nice dress."
"Thanks. You're looking good yourself... If I must say." I got in the passenger seat and gazed at his hot outfit. He was wearing a loose polo shirt, with a few buttons undone on the top. Along with dark blue jeans... Mmmmmmm, nice.
I soon felt his right hand slide on my left thigh. I looked down to see his fingers explore the canvas of my skin.
"Tank?" He then pulled his hand back and repositioned it back on the steering wheel.
"Sorry... I thought you would not mind." I blushed, since I did like it.
"I don't... It's just, it was unexpected. You can put it back if you want." He then smirked and went back to caressing my thigh. Every so often he would go more towards the inside of it, but then go back to the outside.
"Fuck it!" He pulled over and went into a alleyway. He then grabbed me and pulled me to the backseat.
"What's going on?"
"I love you Chelsey. Do you love me?"
"Of course."
"Do you want me to be your first?"
"First what?"
"First lover... In sex." I gasped. Did he want to have sex... Right now?! Holy shit!
"Yeah..." He then pulled off his shirt and exposed his magnificent abs. He must of worked out since he was six, because you don't just get those abs. He noticed my staring and commented on it.
"I worked extra hard this week at the gym... For you." He then wrapped his arms around me and started to unzip my dress. Once it was fully unzipped he pulled it off, leaving me only in a bra and panties. He looked over my body in pleasure. I guess he likes what he sees? Then we kissed passionately, which soon faded to hardcore making out. As we kissed, he pulled down his pants and showed he had no undergarments on.
"Forgot my boxers... Guess this was a good day to, right?~" His purr was warm against my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've done this before, and you've done it for Chelsey... So come on pussy! Do it bitch! URGG!

(Pep talk to myself...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take me..." I said, guessing where is even came from! I would normally never- I was cut off from thought as he entered me. A mixture of pleasure and divine lust shot through me like a missile! I couldn't help but moan at his size.... (Dying on the inside) it was fucking huge. For some reason, I wanted it all!
"I want more... Much more." He smirked and went deeper, making me arch my back and dig my nails into the car seats. I moaned louder and bit my lip to contain myself.
"OOOOH RAAAH! You feeling it baby?!" He went really hard and fast and I lost track of what was happening. Only him and this transaction of sexual nature mattered!

Soon he and I finished and we both panted next to each other. He smiled at me and kisses my forehead.
"Damn was that hot. Mmmm, I almost want to go again!"
"Same here baby, but weren't we supposed to do something?"
"Oh yeah, dinner. Were you want to eat?"
"McDonald's, duh! You know I love my chicken nuggets!" He smiled and climbed to the driver's seat.
"Anything for you cupcake!" He winked and we had the best batch of chicken nuggets in the world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe... Enjoy that Chelsey?! You fucking have! I worked hard on this, I even put "In the arms of the Angels" in for you!!