Misty X Reader (R)

"Come on! We're going to miss it!" She never changed has she. Every year she says the same adorable thing. I wish I could feel her love for rodeo shows, but I'm not really that kind of person. But her graceful smile, and curvey stature is worth the discomfort.
"Well? You coming?!" I rolled my eyes and chased her to the stands. I usually won these races, but this year I guess I lost my game.
"Haha! Victorious!" She did a goofy dance and fell on my lap laughing. I blushed and laughed with her, not trying to get things awkward. She gazed up, and peered into my eyes. She then blushed deeply, and cleared her throat quietly. Adorable.
"Got something on your mind? Heh... Heh." My laugh was more nervous then I wanted, but I hope she didn't notice.
"Oh, just how cute your face looks!" Man was she blunt, wait... What? D-Did she call me c-cute?
"... C-Cute?" Geez I wish I could stop this stutter. It is ruining this moment.
"Yeah, especially with that little blush." When she said 'little' she poked my nose and giggled. How childish and immature... But attractive.
"Maybe this rodeo, could be the best one yet... If you'll let me do this..." Then she pushed her head up to line her silky smooth lips on my chapped ones. It was as if the stars lined up, and heaven opened it's doors.
"D-Did you just..." Just then I passed out to her adorable snorts and giggles.