Three- kidnapping the princess

Merida DunBroch sat in front of her room window, staring out glumly. The suitors had arrived in the morning, and she could easily say that she didn't fancy a single one of them. She ripped the bonnet off her head, setting her wild red curls loose. "Much better." She sighed in relief.

Elinor passed by the room. "You should be asleep by now, Merida! You have a very big day tomorrow." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Yes, mom." Merida groaned. She flung the bonnet across the room, onto a chair. She lay on the bed, wondering what would tomorrow be like. How much worse could it get? She lay on her side, closing her eyes.

~~~

The next morning, everyone was gathered at the field. Merida slipped into the crowd, trying to escape her mother. Suddenly, a merry dancing tune started, and she felt a pair of arms pull her into the dance. She whirled around- right into the stranger's arms. "Excuse me." She muttered, annoyed.

"Are you by any chance the princess?" He asked. She frowned. She couldn't see his face with his mask on. He didn't seem to know who she was....well, not certain yet.

"I might be." She said. "And who are you supposed to be?"

"Nobody." He said. "Just someone looking for the princess."

"Hmm." She found herself dancing with him. "Why do you wear that mask?"

"Because I want to." He replied.

Merida was really starting to get curious now. Who was this person? "I didn't see you yesterday." She said. "Why?"

"That's easily answered, princess." He said, turning her around. "Because I wasn't here yesterday." He quickly pinned her arms behind her back, pulling her into one of the tents.

"Hey!" She exclaimed. There was another guy in the tent, wearing a white mask that covered his face. "Is this her?" The guy holding her arms behind her asked. He nodded. "Lets go."

Merida stomped on his foot. "Ow!" He yelped, letting go of her. She glared at him. "What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled loudly.

He blinked. "I have no idea, to tell the truth. I'm not the one who thought up this plan." He said. She started to storm out of the tent.

"Plan B." the other guy sighed. He grabbed Merida's arm, and she gasped at the coldness. He shoved her to the other guy, who had a rope ready. "Really sorry about this, princess." He muttered, starting to tie her hands.

"What?! Let go!" She yelled, kicking and scratching.

"Toothless!" He yelled. "Jack, a little help here?!" Jack grabbed her arms, letting him tie her up.

"Ow, you sure have got one heck of a kick..." He muttered.

There was a scream from outside, and a loud roar as he finished tying the knot. "C'mon..." Jack pulled her along, ignoring her struggling. She gaped at the dragon that was outside the tent.

"Merida!" Elinor cried.

"What?!" Fergus shouted, noticing his daughter. "Merida! Get them!!" He roared.

Jack glanced around them. "Here, you take her." He said, pushing her over to him. "And leave the rest to me."

He sighed, heaving her over his shoulder and onto the dragon. "C'mon, Toothless." He said. "Lets go!"

-----------

Sorry if its sucky....it's kinda hard imagining Merida being kidnapped.....