Thirteen- Hiccup..?

Gothel stormed into the throne room, dragging Rapunzel and Emma with her. "The red head is gone." She spat.

Pitch turned around, narrowing his eyes at them. "How unfortunate." He said. "Jack Frost seems to be missing from his cell as well."

"Well, aren't you going to do something about it?" Gothel demanded.

"Frost isn't going to leave without his sister or pretty little Rapunzel." Pitch said. "I bet right now, he's headed to the tower." His lips curled into an evil grin. "Lets leave a surprise for him."

Gothel stared at him. "The dragon boy?" She asked incredulously.

Rapunzel looked up at her words. Dragon boy? There was only one person... "But you killed him." She whispered.

Pitch's laugh echoed throughout the room. "Killed him? On the contrary..." He said, golden eyes gleaming. "I gave him new life."

Rapunzel's eyes widened. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

Pitch chuckled to himself. "Why don't you see for yourself?" He said, snapping his fingers. A pair of hidden doors opened, and Rapunzel gasped in horror.

"H-Hiccup...?"

~~~

"Frost!" Merida yelled, running after him. "Stop! Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to get Punzie and Emma. I'm not leaving without them." He said, continuing on his way.

"Jack! Stop!" She yelled, standing in front of him. "You have to get out of here. If you stay any longer-"

"Yeah, I know that." He said, pushing past her. "Which is why I'm in a hurry."

"What? No! Rapunzel told me to get you out of here-" she stopped. "You... Your eye..." She stared at his left eye in horror. "It's... Blue."

He grit his teeth, covering it with his hand. "It's started." He muttered. "Damn. It's faster than I thought..."

"What does that mean? Why is it blue?!"

"If you're going to freak out over something like that, then it'll be better if you stay behind." He snapped at her. "I'm fine. Move on." He stopped in front of the door. "We're here." He said, kicking it open. "Punzie!" He shouted, going in. "Emma!"

There was no sign of the blonde, or Emma. Merida stepped into the room as well. Without warning, the door slammed shut behind them. "It won't open!" Merida yelled, struggling with the door.

"What-" Jack stopped. A low growl came from a dark corner of the room. He brandished his staff, his eyes wary. Suddenly, the shadows started to spread out from the dark corner. He sent a bolt of magic at the shadows, stopping them from spreading.

A pair of eyes gleamed out of the shadows. One a gleaming yellow, the other a familiar green. "What...what is that?" Merida asked.

"Stay back." Jack ordered. The creature slowly stepped out of the shadows, into the dim light. It's shape was that of a human.... Jack blinked, staring at it in shock. The creature's skin was slowly darkening. The right eye was surrounded by black skin, while the left side of its face was grey, slowly darkening. Its hair was jet black. Its eyes settled on Jack, and it let out a snarl, showing its sharp pointed teeth.

Even so, it was painfully obvious who it was- or who it once was.

"Hiccup...?!" Merida exclaimed, taking a step towards them. Its mismatched eyes glanced at her. Then suddenly, it was in front of her. She could feel the fear in her veins as it looked at her, raising a hand of claws.

"Kill me." It was barely audible, but she heard it. "Meri-"

"Move, damnit!" Jack shouted, releasing a shot at it. It hit it, sending it flying. Jack let loose a flurry of attacks, all of them hitting it simultaneously. It roared, and shadows shot out. Jack deflected them all quickly, leaving no time for it to rest, bombarding it with attacks.

"Jack, stop!! That's Hiccup!!" Merida shouted.

Jack roared, slamming his staff downwards. Ice shot out, completely enveloping the entire room in ice. He pressed on, until the creature was completely encased in ice. He panted, his eyes on the solid chunk of ice.

Turning around, he walked to the door. "I know... That it is Hic." He panted. "Which is why I'm going to end this." He looked up at Merida, who gasped. "Stay here." He ordered.

His eyes were both bright blue.

--------------

I'm sorry that it's so short T^T