Part 5

Kaden, Clank and Flora landed on the roof of Clank’s apartment of Megapolis City. They all climbed out the ship and walked down to the entrance of the apartment. Clank showed Flora to the room Ratchet stays in when he came to visit. Kaden stood in the living room, looking around at all the high tech stuff Clank had. He was surprised how much he had missed out on. Clank walked out the room, followed by Flora.

“Your wife is happy to stay here. Are you ready Kaden?” Clank asked.

“Yes. Where are we going to meet Captain Qwark?” Kaden asked.

“At the planetary defence centre. And when we go, just call him Qwark.”

“Why?”

“That’s what Ratchet calls him. Ratchet hated Qwark.”

“Right… Lets go.” Kaden said. Clank led Kaden to the Planetary Defence Centre. It took at less an hour to get there. Qwark was waiting for them at the entrance. He had a big smile on his face when her saw was walking towards him.

“Ratchet, Clank, I thought you guys would never turn up.” Qwark said greeting them with a huge hug.

Once we finally put them down, Kaden nearly fell over.

“it’s been a while Clank, what’s been going on?”

“Nothing. Ratchet just brought me back from the Great Clock and was about to come here before his ship crashed on Veldin.” Clank said looking at Kaden. Kaden quickly realised that Qwark was looking at him, and waiting for an answer. Kaden nodded.

“Right then, where are you guys off to then?” Qwark asked.

“Fastoon.” Kaden answered. “And your not coming.

“Oh. Why not. I wish to see the ruins of that old Lombax city.” Qwark stated.

“There…there is something me and Clank need to do?”

“What?”

“Were looking for someone.”

“Who?”

Kaden looked down at Clank. Clank read his facial expression. ‘what do we say?’

“Another Lombax.” Clank said simply

“Oh. What’s his name and I’ll keep an eye out for him.” Qwark said.

Clank nodded. “Alister Azimuth.” Kaden said simply

“Why?”

“He took something from Ratchet.” Clank said. Qwark looked at him and was about to say something, then closed his mouth. “We should go Ratchet.”

Kaden nodded. Clank led Kaden out of the centre. “He’s going to follow us right?”

“Yes. Yes he is.” Clank answered.