Part 7

Alister Azimuth flew alone to Dr Nefarious' space station. He had black rings under his eyes, he hadn't slept in days, since Kaden met Clank. 

"In coming message!" The ship alerted. Azimuth pressed a button on the stirring wheel and Dr Nefarious' face appeared on the tv on the control pad.

"Hello Mr Azimuth." The doctor said.

"What Nefarious?" Azimuth asked.

"You'll never guess who I just spoke to" 

"Who?”

"Your stupid friend Kaden and his stupid robot Clank!" Dr Nefarious shouted over the video. 

Azimuth almost told the doctor to shut up and turned the video message off, but a part of him wanted to know where Clank was. Dr Nefarious explained his conversation with Kaden and Clank. Azimuth just sat in his ship and stared into space. 

"Do you know where they were headed?" Azimuth cut in.

"Who?" 

"KADEN AND CLANK!" Azimuth shouted 

"Oh. Them. Um... I have no idea" Dr Nefarious said quietly. "But I it has something to do with a Lombax planet. One of my robots on Megapolis over heard them talking to Qwark there." 

"Thanks. Azimuth out." Azimuth said. Azimuth was angry. As much as he wanted to get rid of Clank for telling what he didn't want spoken, he didn't want to hurt Kaden. He was part of the reason his son had to go. The first place Azimuth could think of that Kaden would go is Fastoon.

"Computer, set a course to Fastoon." Azimuth said 

"Course set." The computer replied. Azimuth sat back and set the ship to auto pilot.

***************************************************************************************************************

"Entering the Fastoon atmosphere." Kaden's ship computer stated. Clank sat up in his chair and the destroyed part of the planet. None of the Lombax's that were brought back stayed in the main city, they all set up shop on the other side of the planet. Kaden landed the ship and they both jumped out of the ship. Kaden looked around, distort. 

"Is this seriously what Tachyon did to my home planet?" 

"I'm sorry Kaden." Clank said. "Now lets get to the Court." Clank said. Kaden nodded and Clank jumped onto Kaden's back. Kaden ran towards the court, but was stopped because of a landing ship. Azimuth's ship. As the ship landed, Clank used his boosters to allow Kaden to jump over the plane. Once on the ground on the other side, Kaden started running again, even through Azimuth was shouting at Kaden to stop. Azimuth started chasing Kaden. Kaden kicked the doors open to the Court, Once inside, Clank jumped off Kaden's back and shut the doors and left Azimuth to bang and shout on the other side of the door. Clank came and stood next to Kaden on the other side of the door. The Court looked how it did the last time Clank was here. Kaden stood staring at the walls of the Court, trying to work out Clank's dream a while back. Clank stared at the wall on the right side of the court. Then out of no where the Zoni appeared, but only to him. They didn't say anything but pointed to a picture and a section of writing in Lombax. Then disappeared. 

"Kaden, come have a look at this." Clank said. Kaden turned and walked over to Clank.

"Its in Lombax." Clank pointed out. 

"I can see that." Kaden said

"Can you read it?"

"Yes, of course I can. What Lombax can't?" Kaden said. But then realised that no one was able to teach Ratchet how to. He faced Clank and pointed, "don't answer that." 

Kaden studied the writing before reading out a translation. "'The blood of the fallen, the blood of the fallen's father and the blood of the fallen's killer mixed together and placed on the left side of the fallen's chest can resurrected him/her.'" After Kaden read out the writing, the banging on the door stopped. But no one cared. 

"So that means we need Ratchet's body and blood, your blood, and Azimuth's blood to bring back Ratchet. We need to find Azimuth and Dr Nefarious." Clank said.

"How will we do that? We can't it alone and I'm not letting that guy in the spandex help us." Kaden said. 

"I know someone who can help us." Clank said.

"Who?"

"Talwyn Apogee."