ASK HERE, RIGHT HERE

GUIDELINES:

- You may ask about compatibility, but make sure to include SUN, MOON, VENUS, MARS (optional) and RISING (optional) signs.

- You may send requests for posts (so I don't run out of ideas of things to post). It can be about anything, from food to celebrities -- ANYTHING.

- You will respect others' opinions.

- You must understand your signs. 

- If you want, you can comment below about a confession or some description so I can... GUESS YOUR SIGN :D

- DO NOT ask things like "most to least likely to have a mental disorder", because NO. Your signs can determine it, but it's only determined by genetics. People do ask this, so I'm putting this here.

- NO SCAMS OR SPAMS OF ANY SORT so I can answer other's questions just as easily.

- If you are in need of advice or help, please talk to me via inbox or down here so we can comfort you. So, you may ask about anything astrology, but if you feel depressed - the fellow stars here and I can help you.
Do not hesitate to ask. 

- If you truly hate a sign, it's because the person with the sign annoys you. It's not the signs. It's the person -- and maybe your compatibility with them.

- Yes, you may ask about your crush and anything relationship wise.

- Yes, that includes family, friends and rivals.

SO, if you are confused or anything else, ASK AWAYY.

Anna xx