WHAT IS A RETROGRADE ?

Hello my stars :)

{ All my research and prior-knowledge was put into this chapter }

Now, last year, when there was a little something called a "retrograde" happened, I screamed in front of my friends. They were so confused to as why I did that.

It's not bad... But it's definitely not good.

I tried explaining it to my friends, but they were confused. And awkward.

So amongst my friends, I'm the one who is totally fascinated with the stars (no, not you readers... joking, love youse :) )

When I mean fascinated, I mean TOTALLY fascinated. It's weird, especially for a girl like me. Especially for a young girl like me.

I'm not a 10 year old, of course. But fyi, I am 13. Younger than most of my readers.

I understand kids love the stars too, but when I'm fascinated with something, I will take the chance to research everything about it (and I might take it too far).

I talk too much sometimes but if you don't like me talking, guess what? There's something called scrolling if you don't like me talking about my life :)
Too much sass? Sorry.

ANYWAY, so I told them something like this:

"Okay, so... A retrograde is an illusion of a planet going backwards, instead of forwards. They aren't actually going backwards, but it's just an illusion..." 

Yada, yada, yada.

They were still confused. So I gave up on them.

So, there is a retrograde going on at the moment

Six planets. Going backwards (not exactly). 

Note that I wrote this around 11-13th of May. The planets going retrograde right now or sooner are:

- Mars 

- Mercury

- Pluto

- Uranus (don't snicker ;) )

- Jupiter

- Saturn

These planets affect our lives very deeply, even if it's just one planet going retrograde. They affect the present and probably the future.

So, lets go through an example...

Mercury Retrograde:

Mercury retrograde happens at least 3-4 times a year and it would last 3-4 weeks.

So, if Mercury is the planet of communication and technology, everything that goes under that branch will be flipped.

What I mean by flipped is that everything will spiral out of control and you have to avoid some things so that you won't be harmed physically or mentally.

"Be advised that Mercury rules listening, reading, speaking, writing, technology, transportation, business, negotiation, and travel. These areas of your life may be compromised because of Mercury retrograde" - astrofairies via Tumblr.

Mercury's retrograde for now started on the 28th of April and will go forward around the 22nd of May. The next one will be on August 30th - September 22nd.

So the retrograde right now is in Taurus, and the next one will be in Virgo.

"Everyone is affected by Mercury retrograde, but at varying degrees. Those who have their Sun or Mercury in Gemini or Virgo, or are Gemini, Virgo, or Mercury dominant may feel a greater effect. Anyone who has their Sun, Mercury, Moon or Ascendant in the sign Mercury is retrograding in will be the most affected (for example, when Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, anyone with a Taurus Sun, Moon, Mercury, or Ascendant will feel a greater effect). However, no one 'escapes the wrath of Mercury retrograde'" - astrofairies via Tumblr

I feel really strained because my sun is in Taurus and my Mercury is also in Taurus. Great.

BUT ANYWAY, during these retrogrades, remember to:

- NOT overthink, organise or do ANYTHING that has to do with starting over or doing something again.

- Keep promises and pay your old debts or whatever.

- BE VERY PATIENT (I'm looking at you, people with impatient signs)

- BACKUP OR SAVE ANYTHING THAT IS ON ANY DEVICE IN CASE OF ACCIDENTS.

- Don't date in the meantime, and don't start any projects or jobs. Don't do it... dON't dO IT. It's gon' be a hard time.

- Make no more promises, but keep the old promises y'all.

- Don't overthink, but make sure you ask a LOT of questions before making a decision. It's different to overthinking. DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT'S THE SAME o.O

*I REALISED IT WAS ANNA SAYING 'DON'T YOU DARE', AND MY NAME IS ANNA SO WOW COINCIDENTAL MOMENT*

I'm actually pretty busy at the moment with all these tests, but I'm pretty sure you got the idea.

Just make sure you stay intact and I hope you come out of the retrogrades pretty well :)

I've really got to go and so, BUH BYE. See all you stars in the next chapter ;D

 See all you stars in the next chapter ;D

Anna xx