Released.

Yo, I hope you are happy on this fine day, and I hope you enjoy this chapter, oh one more thing I do not own Soul Eater of any of its amazing characters. Okay enjoy now. :)

Previously: I flopped myself onto the bed covering my face with blanket, 'I have to do something.' I thought as I fell asleep.

(3th POV)
It's been a week since you've woken up, and nurse Medusa was in doing her daily check up. "Well, everything seems to be fine ms. (LN). You can go home today." Nurse Medusa said as she wrote something on your chart, "really, how soon can I leave?" " As soon as classes are through for the day." She said "but, you have to come see me once a week for the next month so I can check on your wound." "Yeah okay, when do you want me to come in?" " well I already scheduled you in for next Thursday after classes are finished, does that work for you?" nurse Medusa asked as she walked to her desk to put your file away, "Yeah, I can be here." I said standing up. "Okay, well I have to get going, but Dr. Stein will be here later to talk to you before you leave." Nurse Medusa said walking towards the door "Okay, um, can I talk to you about something before you go?" You asked sitting in a chair by the window, "What is it (YN)?" Nurse Medusa asked turning around. "Well you see I've been having these dreams since I woke up," "What are they about?" She asked taking her swivel chair pulling by you taking a seat, "Well I'm always sitting in this room, and there's this jazz song playing on repeat, after a while, this little red devil guy comes in and starts dancing off beat, He's talking to me but I can't hear anything. Then he walks up to me and starts pulling me towards this door, but I don't want to go threw it." "Why not?" Because when I do it's completely dark." "Well I think I might have something that can help you with your dreams." Nurse Medusa said reaching into her bag pulling out a small bag of red and white pills, "Now you take one of these twice a day, when you wake up and before you go to sleep and tell me how you feel next week at your next check up." Nurse Medusa said handing them over to you. "Okay, thank y-" you were interrupted by the door opening and Dr. Stein walking in " Oh, I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" Dr. Stein asked walking to the desk to take a look at your charts from the past week. "Oh no , I was actually just leaving, see you next week (YN) and I'll be seeing you Dr. Stein." Nurse Medusa said walking out the door.

(Medusa's POV)

'Hmm, so I was right, she is starting to be affected by the black blood, well those pills should get rid of the dreams, but should also quicken the effects the black blood will have on her. She might actually be of some use to me.' I thought as walked out of the DWMA.

(your POV)

"Okay, well it looks like everything is in check, and you can leave today, but before that I would like to put you on a special muscle training program so you can heal nicely." Dr. Stein said sitting on the chair Nurse Medusa was sitting on just seconds ago. "Also I'd like you to train with me  every day after school so we can build up your skills, seeing you are a weapon but you don't have a meister I'd like you to train with me in your hand to hand combat." Dr. Stein said as he lit a cigarette "Okay, so when do we sta-" "What are those?" Dr. stein interrupted me pointing at the pills in your hand, "Oh Nurse Medusa gave them to me, I've been having trouble sleeping lately and she said they might help." I said showing the pills to him which he grabbed out of my hand to examine them, "strange, I've never seen these kind of sleeping pills before." Dr. Stein said as he turned the huge screw in his head; 'I wonder how he got that thing in there?' I thought as he put the pill in his pocket and walked to the medicine cabinet pulling out a small bottle, "I'd like you to take these instead,seeing I don't know how these ones will effect you while your doing your training." He said as he tossed the pills to me "Umm, Okay." I said placing them in my pocket. "Okay well this is your training scheduled I made up for you, do this daily and your muscles should heal quit nicely" Dr. Stein said handing me a piece of paper. "Well, I have to get going, still have a class to teach, I'll let Maka and the others know that you will be leaving today." Dr. Stein said as he left the room.

(Time skip 3rd POV at Maka and Souls house)

After the final bell rang you barely got out of the door when Blackstar came running at you and threw you over his shoulder, " hey Blackstar let me go." "Sorry (YN) can't do that Maka told me to deliver you to her place so that's what I'm doing"  he said as he ran to the front entrance. "Blackstaaaar!" You screened as he jumped down the mountain of stairs heading to Maka and Souls house.
(Time skip to Maka and Souls place Souls POV)
We just finished setting everything up for (YN's) party when we heard a loud knock from the door, "must be Blackstar with (NN)" Liz said sitting beside her sister. "I'll answer it," I said walking to the door, but when I opened it I was greater with Blackstar carrying (YN) over on of his shoulders with his big goofy grin on he face while (YN) was hugging his waist trying to kick her legs backwards like was going to do a black flip off of him, "dude we only needed you to bring her here you didn't have to carry her like that down the street." I said scratching the back of my neck, "No way, this way I was able to get here faster" Blackstar said walking in the door with (YN) still over his shoulder, when his back was to my (YN) tried looking up at me but her hair got in the way so I bent over and pushed it behind her ear 'wow it's so soft,' I thought as I said "hey (YN) hows it hanging?" I asked giving her my signature smile "Soul help me" she said trying to grab my arm but was carried away as Blackstar carried her into the livingroom, "hey guys your God has arrived with the guest of honour!" Blackstar yelled putting (YN) down as she was promptly attacked with hugs by the girls saying how much the missed her, and what's been happening since she was in the infirmary.

Okay soo, I goes I'm ending it here so, I'll try get the next part up asap seeing this was a really short chapter. Okay bye