Chapter 3

He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. He had been looking at his own house for more than eight minutes now while sitting in his car. Things were already bugging his mind. He didn't want to think about any of it, any unwanted things, but he had to.

Flashback

"Good news, Taeng shi" the doctor walked back into the room with results in his hand

"Well?"

"You are one healthy man" smiled the doctor

Taeng looked at his health checkup results and everything seemed to be, fine.

"Oh.. that's .. that's nice" Taeng looked to the floor

The doctor furrowed his eyebrows, "What's wrong, Taeng shi? You don't look content seeing your results"

"Umm.. nothing"

"Something definitely is bothering you right?"

"Okay I'm going to be very bold here. Are you sure I have good sperms?"

The doctor chocked on his saliva first before clearing his throat.

Doctor replied, "Yes confirmed that, your sperm is in a good condition"

Taeng leaned backwards and sighed.

"I think I know where is this going, Taeng shi" said the doctor. "Well, why don't you have a good talk with your wife?"

"Ah, I don't know doc" he shook his head. "We did talked about having kids and she concur"

"Well then this should be the matter between you and your wife and I am not a psychologist or a therapist. I'm just a human doctor. I'll just wish you good luck in everything"

"Thanks doc"

End of Flashback

The checkup revealed that he's healthy, which was a good news. But from his point of view, it's should be a bad news.

He recalled what Hyoyeon said about the two options.

Either first choice

Or the second one.

******************

"Knock knock"

Yoona popped her head into her room which she let Seohyun to use since the latter was staying for one night.

"Come in" Seohyun smiled while combing her hair

"Hi there fiancé" Yoona went to her and locked the younger's waist with a backhug.

"Hi fiancé" Seohyun giggled silently when Yoona brushed her lips in her neck.

"I'm here to say goodnight to you"

"Say it then"

"But I have some unfinished business to do" smirked Yoona before turning Seohyun around and dived in for a kiss.

Their passionate kiss went on for about a minute before breaking it and panted for air.

Yoona smiled, "Can I sleep with you?"

"Yoong, I thought we had a deal-"

"I know I know" Yoona playfully touched the latter's nose. "I was just teasing"

Since Yoona knew that Seohyun was the innocent type, so they made an agreement to not sleep with each other, until they are legally married.

"Hehe. I love you Yoong" Seohyun land a peck on her lips

"I love you too Hyunnie. Goodnight!"

Yoona sent a wink before exiting the room. Then she made her way to Yul's room where she would be sleeping since Yul were no longer staying in the house. While making her way to Yul's room, she passed by Mr.Minwoo's room and heard bad coughs coming from inside.

She knocked on the door before entering.

"Uncle, are you okay?"

"Oh Yoong ah" the old man caressed his chest and panted for air. "Yes, I'm okay"

"Are you sure? Coz I was passing by and heard you cough, pretty bad"

"I just chocked on my saliva. Maybe someone was cursing me" the old man laughed

"Nonsense uncle" Yoona chuckled. "I'm off to bed. You'll be fine?"

"I'll be alright. You're sleeping in your brother's room right?"

"Of course uncle"

"Good. I don't want any weird stuff in this house. Got that?" smirked Mr.Minwoo

"Copy that, uncle. Goodnight" Yoona chuckled and walked away

"Goodnight Yoong"

****************

That night, Taeng had his eyes stuck to the ceiling. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't blink of an eye.

Earlier, the dinner at home went smoothly. Tiffany cooked him home made spaghetti and it was definitely delicious. He suddenly forgot about all the questions popping inside his head when Tiffany shared with him how her day was. It was funny when she did some cute expressions. That time it made him feel like in a peaceful world.

He's supposed to believe to himself that yes he is still in that peaceful world. He tried hard to push away those mind bugs but somehow, like a boomerang it came back to him.

He sighed. He glanced to his side where Tiffany was beautifully asleep. Slowly Taeng got off the bed and went downstairs.

Taeng entered the kitchen, grabbed a glass and filled it with tap water before gulping it down to his dry throat. He refilled it and took another drink. He set the glass back to the counter and placed both of his hands on it.

Positive

Positive Taeng.

Observing the kitchen, he saw the small cupboards on top. He rarely use the top cupboards, Tiffany either. So he had no idea what could be in there.

Maybe

She's keeping something in there?

He immediately shook his head.

"No Taeng no. You gotta trust her" he whispered to himself

The lights suddenly turned on.

"Taeng?"

He turned around to see her covering her nightgown with bathrobe.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hi. What are you doing here alone in the dark?" she came closer

"I was thirsty"

"Are you okay?" she cupped and caressed his face

He nodded. "I'm fine" and took her hand to kiss her palm. "Sorry if I woke you up"

"It's okay. Well, since I'm up~"

He cocked an eyebrow, "Someone's heating up eh?"

She grinned and pulled him to their bedroom upstairs.

"Don't tire me up, mushroom. I got work tomorrow" he smirked when she slowly untied her bathrobe

"Well, me too. So we're even"

They finally reached the bedroom and entered. Of course not to forget, lock it.