Chapter 8

He ran his fingers through his hair while sticking the phone to his ear.

“I’m so sorry for you, Yul. Are you okay?”

“I.. I don’t know what to do, aunt Sunny”

After Jessica left the house for work, Yul felt like he needed someone to talk to. At first he wanted to call his best buddy, Taeng. But after thinking twice, it would be a bad idea to tell Taeng about the problem he and Jessica were facing. Taeng would definitely be paranoid about it.

Then he thought of his uncle. His uncle would give some good advices but the old man was currently sick. It even hurts him to hear the bad cough from his ill uncle.

Call Yoona? Yoona was still inexperience with advance relationship, especially marriage.

But then Yul found someone who would make him feel better. His loveable aunt Sunny of course. Sometimes people say that, elder woman gives better advices than men.

So Yul decided to give Sunny a call and he had told her everything from beginning till the end. Their phone conversation had been going on for more than fifteen minutes.

“Aunt Sunny, can you answer my question?”

“What is it Yul?”

“Was it entirely my fault?”

“Yul..”

“If I didn’t do any skinship with Yejin, then Jessica and I would’ve talked about the pregnancy problem peacefully right?”

He heard Sunny sighed in the phone.

“Yul.. I know you were just trying to coax your broken hearted assistant. You don’t have any feelings for her right?”

“Yejin? Of course not!”

“But Yul, in Jessica’s eyes, it must’ve been different”

“No she’s not seeing it the other way. How come you are so sure aunt Sunny?”

“I’m a woman, Yul. I know”

He sighed and lied his back against the sofa while looking up to the ceiling.

“Yul, try putting yourself in Jessica’s shoes. Wouldn’t you feel upset if you see her getting intimate with another man when you’re facing a problem where you desperately needed her by your side?”

He kept quiet and not giving a reply.

“Think about it, my boy. You both have been married for four years now. You should know her better than knowing yourself”

His lips still tightly zipped. He bent forward to set his elbows on his knees.

“And about the barren problem, it’s up to you guys, I will not interfere Yul. It’s your marriage not mine”

“But Yul, as a husband, you should know what to do”

“Okay aunt Sunny”

Sunny suddenly giggled in the phone.

“What’s so funny?”

“I still remember few years back when you came home from Jessica’s house in a happy mood while skipping here and there”

“And also when you were nervous trying to look away while she was doing your tie. Not forgetting that she was wearing the see through shirt”

He chuckled, “What’s with the reminiscing moment all of a sudden?”

“Because I missed the both of you. I missed watching the lovey dovey couple. When will you come home, Yul?”

“I’m sorry aunt Sunny. Work has been busy for me. We’ll come home.. when everything’s fixed. Okay?”