Chapter 5

The next morning in America, Jessica popped her head into the master's bedroom where Yul was getting ready to go to work.

"Hi there" she said in a sweet tone

Yul stood in front of the mirror, "Morning Sica! You're up early. Surprised to see you weren't in bed when I got out from the bathroom"

"What do you mean by I'm up early?" she went towards him and helped to tidy his tie. "My hubby gotta go to work so I decided to make a little breakfast for him"

"What did you cook for me?" he naturally caressed the sides of her waist

"Just simple French toasts"

"I bet it's gonna taste delicious, just like this person in front of me" he playfully smirked

She then tapped his chest after making his tie neatly, "Done"

"Thank you, love" he bent to give her a short sugar kiss

Yul then proceeded to his desk where he set his briefcase on it. He arranged some files and documents in it. He took a glance at Jessica who just stood there in the middle of the room, looking like not knowing what to do. He stopped his movements and went to her.

He took both of her hands "Are you okay, Sica?"

"What?" She looked like she just returned back to earth from the space, "Oh. Sorry I was spacing out"

"But this kind of 'space out' is a bit different today I think? Anything bothering you, baby?" he held her chin and tilted upwards gently

"Umm.. Yul.."

"Yes?"

"..we really want to make a family, don't we?"

He looked deeply into her dazzling eyes, "Of course. What's wrong Sica?"

She hung her head low, "But.. why is there not a single sign, Yul?"

With using his hand, he caressed her cheek softly with a warm smile, "Is this the one that is suddenly bothering you?"

"I'm scared, Yul. What if I'm-"

Her words stopped when a pair of lips leaned on hers in split seconds. He somehow managed to temp her heart to not worry about it through the heat from his lips. They later broke the kiss and their foreheads glued to each other.

"Yul.." she whispered

He closed his eyes and softly said, "Shh" with a hand fondling her cheek

"Do you trust me?" he asked

"Yes I do"

"Then you'll believe me that one day, we're gonna have kids running around in the house"

Jessica couldn't think about anything else but just to think how lucky she is to have him by her side. Yul is always like that. He's personality to not think negatively about something and just be positive all the way. She couldn't imagine how her life would be if they didn't meet as strangers in the first place.

His eyes opened and cupped her face, "There's nothing to worry about, Sica. We're still gonna have each other if anything happens, right?"

"Of course seobang" she smiled

Yul then sat on one of his knees and playfully knocked on her abdomen, "Helloo. Anyone in there?"

Jessica giggled at the latter. He still can be playful at this moment.

"I know you're in there. When will you grow? I want to see your mummy's tummy getting big so start growing already!"

"Yul" she tittered and let her fingers to play with his hair