Epilogue

“Where is she?”

Yul walked into the kitchen. He scanned the room but just to hear or see nothing.

“Where are you?”

He heard familiar giggles coming from the living room. So he quickly went in there.

“Are you in here?”

He heard nothing except for the sound from the TV he was watching earlier.

“She’s good”

Then he heard a cute sneeze coming from behind the big vase at the corner. There she was. But he pretended not to see.

“I wonder where could she be?” purposely saying it loudly. “And I wonder where did that cutie ahchoo came from” Yul smirked.

A giggle. Bingo, she’s right there alright.

So he started to pretend taking some time by searching behind the sofa “Hmm.. could she be here? No? Aww”

Another giggle. Doesn’t she know how to hide well? Keke. She’s so cute.

“I think she’s over here!” he looked under the table and glanced at the big vase saw her peeking. “Not here either?”

She found it amusing that she tittered this time.

Oh my, my adorable adorable adorable,

“I know. She’s behind this big vase!” Yul caught her with a bear hug. “Found you!”

The girl laughed, “Hehe daddy!”

,my adorable daughter.

“Aigoo my little princess Yoonjo”

She’s four years old

He sat on the floor with the little girl in his arms.

“Was it hard to find Yoonjo, daddy?”

She has the prettiest eyes

“Yes it was. Daddy tried to look all over the house for my baby girl. Even daddy went all around the world just to look for you”

“Weally (Really)?” She stood on her little feet with hands on his shoulders looking back at him with her big beautiful eyes. “Daddy go around world to find Yoonjo?”

Even her mother couldn’t beat those beautiful eyes of hers

“Really. Daddy love you so much even daddy would search for you in the outer space”

“Hehe! Yoonjo love daddy so much!”

Don’t tell her mother I said that..

“If Yoonjo is happy, daddy happy too” he smiled.

He then heard his phone ringing inside his pocket.

“Yoonjo go and shower okay? We need to go and see mummy remember?”

“Okay!” the child quickly ran upstairs.

He took out his phone and smiled reading the caller’s name. He answered,

“Hey beautiful”

“Hey handsome. How’s my daughter doing?”

“We were just playing hide and seek. And she’s off hitting the shower”

“Make sure to check on her and wear her the dress I’ve put on her bed”

“Roger that. But hey, aren’t you gonna ask me how I’m doing?”