Epilogue 2

Remember the planned honeymoon at Paris, New York, and Maldives? The Yulsic couple did go to New York, but just as a one day trip since the distance from home wasn't that far. Jessica once asked Yul where he wanted to go, since all the places they talked about were her decisions. So Yul picked Hawaii. Putting the other choices aside first, to Hawaii they went.

They were in the hotel room. They had a room with a beach view. Not forgetting about the room, it was a suite. Big enough for only two of them. Yul seemed so happy and relaxed after arriving but Jessica wasn't. As soon as they checked into their suite, she immediately made a call.

"Just make sure she doesn't pass her bed time, Tiff"

"Sulli has her bed time too, Jessi"

"Don't give her sweets after dinner. We only allow her to eat maximum 5 packets per day"

"Seriously Jessi? I just let my daughter eat how many she wants"

"Then your kid will end up having rotting teeth"

"Not if she always brushes her teeth"

"Tiff, please give her a thick blanket. I don't want her to fall sick"

"Roger that mam"

"What is she doing right now?"

"She's playing with Sulli. You need to relax Jessi. She's in good hands so there's nothing to worry about"

"I don't know.. maybe we should've brought Yoonjo along"

"Wow Jessica you are having your honeymoon and I've never expected for you to be so worried like this" Tiffany laughed

"I just don't feel comfortable with this great distance with my daughter"

"Hear me say this Jessi. You are one hot sexy supermodel priceless mummy. The last word is your precious title now"

"Can I talk to her please?"

Waiting for Yoonjo to be on the phone, she turned when she heard the bathroom door opened. She smiled and waved at Yul who just walked out from it.

"Sica, are you calling Fany?"

She nodded.

He laughed while approaching her and took her by the waist, "Really? Yoonjo is fine, baby"

"I just have to talk to her"

"Oh my Sica what have turned you into this? You miss someone much more than me"

"Shut up Yul I just miss my daughter okay"

"Mummy!"

"Hi princess! How's mummy's sweet baby doing?"

"Yoonjo playing with Sulli, mummy. She has many toys!"

"That's great, princess. Yoonjo be good to uncle Taeng and aunt Tiffany okay?"

"Okay mummy!"

"Mummy and daddy will come home in three days okay?"

"Okay mummy!"

"Mummy miss you so much, Yoonjo ah"

"Hey hey don't forget about me"

"Daddy too"

"Yoonjo too mummy!"

"Okay you can hang up now. Mummy loves you. Bye bye princess"

After the call ended, Jessica found him staring back at her with a dorky grin.