The End of The Beginning

“My baby boo”

No respond.

“My pumpkin pineapple cream puff”

No respond.

“My sweet honey buff”

No respond.

“Darlingggg, wakey wakeyy”

“Hmm. Sicaaa”

“YAH!”

Yul who was in deep slumber opened his eyes to find himself butt-landed on the floor instead of lying comfortably on his king sized bed. And the person who pushed him,

“YAH TAENGOO!”

“Dude for the last time, stop grabbing and touching me!” Taeng made distance

“Yah! You’re the one who have the pervert way of waking me up! And what do you mean by grabbing and touching you?! I didn’t lay a finger on you!”

“Hello, you did! You almost touched my” the hands signaling the bottom area. “Here! My precious part where I can make babies with Fany!”

“Dude you are disgusting! I would never touch your manhood! Or anyone’s manhood! My hands are only for Sica, and Sica’s!”

“Seriously though do you grab your wife at the inappropriate place if she wakes you up like that?”

“That’s just between me and my wife, you sick! And why do you always have the weird way of waking me up? Are you gay?!”

“It was just a joke! Do you want me to throw things at you just to wake you up from sleep? And why are you sleeping in the middle of the day? Everyone in your house is busy doing works!”

“Taeng! I never asked you to wake me up! I don’t even want you to! AND I WAS TAKING A NAP. I’M TIRED”

“Yah you’re the man of the house and you simply just let strangers in? What if someone comes in and tackles your wife huh?”

“Those strangers, are the wedding staffs! I personally hired them to help put up the tent behind there on the beach, and decorate my house so it will look pretty for the wedding! And I also hired two guards to secure my house. And my wife is safe with your wife downstairs you idiot!”

“Oh.. so I don’t have to wake you up actually? Okay go back to sleep”

“Taeng! For real?!”

“But seriously Yul, you got some issues. You can’t just grab someone’s private part while you’re sleeping who knows someone might barge in and take everything the wrong way”

“Taeng, don’t ever wake me up okay! Ever!”

“Taetae! Why do we hear noises up there! I thought I told you not to disturb Yul sleeping!” they heard Tiffany’s voice from downstairs

Taeng rotated his head slowly back to Yul, purposely with a cute grin on, “Hehe”

“Really Taeng?”

“Hehe. Don’t be mad at me. I’m your bestfriend right?”

“Not for today”

“MUMMY!”

Taeng sped out from the room followed by Yul on his tail. The tanned guy chased after him until they reached the kitchen where the wives were.

The ladies looked at them surprised “What in the world?”