Chapter 1-the tickets

Elissas POV

"Where are my headphones Elissa?"

"Where are my head phones.where are my head phones Where are my headphone? Elllliissssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Myre asks me repeatedly as I'm busy concentrating on the picture I'm drawing on my eggs on toast with the bottle of tomato sauce.

"Ahh I already told u.i don't have a clue!" I reply frustrated cuz my smiley face looks nothing like I wanted it to. It looks more like a scary clown or something smudged like that.

She walks off in a huff cuz she lives with music as her air. I enjoy the silence then I hear a familiar beat start pounding through the house...

"Give ya this give ya that. Blow a kiss take it back. If I look inside your brain.i find lots of things, clothes shoes diamond rings, stuff that's driving me insane"

I want by....*drumroll please* ONNNNEEEE DIRECTION! The one the only. The most sexy and extremely perfect 5boys that have and ever will walk upon this earth.

I'm guessing she gave up on her headphones and plugged her iPhone into her dock...yay.

My life would be complete when I finally marry one of those boys and have thousands of babies. Or at least 'try' making thousands of babies if ya get what I mean *wink wink*

Myre is the worst. She is rebel and u would expect to find black vial brides all over her walls but no. Instead u can't see a single crack in the walls. All u see are one directions perfect faces plastered EVERYWHERE. I have posters but not like she does... It's epic! She is not a normal fan. She is the most dedicated fan u can find. Ask her anything and she will answer the question with confidence like she is answering the question 'what's ur name,birthday or address' its plastered into her head!

I'm a huge fan to! I love the boys but I just understand that we will never be known by the boys so I don't let it take over my mind. Myre doesn't give a hoot. She cried when she out her first ever poster up because "there..just.. So...perfect."

After my eggs I go and check the letterbox to find that there is going to be a lady come through our house and see the value of it and stuff. We own out home but my dad did wants someone to look at the house and see the value. It's probably about 2.5mill I think. It's a massive house.

My dad is probably the richest guy in the world that isn't actually famous an is only rich cuz he earned it and won it and inherited it. But it's cool cuz he gives us girls our bank account with a weekly income of 2thousand each.

We have everything we need,want and couldn't ever wish for. Other then the boys of course.

We aren't going to the concert coming up though because its my dads birthday and he wants it be a family day. *sad face* but o well there will be another concert soon enough.

*one week 2days and 3hrs later*

Myres POV

The stupid house lady is coming today and dad said I had to take down a poster so she can see the wall. Gah. Why the hell does he need to see the wall?! Mantel lady. It's a wall.

Which one.. Hmmm. All are amazing so I don't want to*sad grumpy face*

Just then my door flies open and there is a lady standing there mouth wide open and eyes bulging ... A fan maybe? I don't know but she seems to be in shock.

"I'm guessing ur a fan...u ur perfect! I have something for u! My daughter said give it away. And that I would know who it is when I meet them. I was confused but I now know. Ur the one. Here have these.." She looks into her bag and pulls out 3backstage tickets.3 private party tickets.3private concert tickets.3 accommodation packs. 3lunch passes and 3 beauty clinic voucher things.

I'm not sure if its a dream or not.

"It's all for one direction. There for u. And I'm going to ask u to show the wall now" she says with a massive grin. She has a chubby face and is over weight but she had a beautiful personality and sweetness is bursting out of her

I just can't believe what I have in my hands. I look down and up and then down at them in my hands and then scream on the top of my lungs and then bam. I'm out like a brick.

Elissas POV

What the hell? I can hear a massive screaming sound but it a happy scream I think.. I don't k I but then a thud sound... What??? I run down the hall and towards Myres room. I walk In to see the lady above myre holding her in her arms yelling hello at her and other random crap. What happened!!!???

"What's going on?!" I yell and drop to Myres side then feel something under my knee....

I lift up..

Oh.my.gosh.

Somebody pinch me.

I'm dreaming...I have to be. Omg I can't breath.

*a day or so later*

Elissas POV

I called dad and explained to him everything and since he is a softie he agreed on us celebrating his birthday after all the one direction stuff and go to Fiji for a holiday.

But I still can't believe where going! I also called Genevieve and talk her everything and let's just say my ear drum burst I swear aye. That girl can scream!

We leave tomorrow morning to a 5star hotel..the same one that the boys are staying in! Oh.my.flipping.gosh.

Hsbieienapxinepadeid ahhhhhhh!

And we will be going to the concert at 4:30pm that evening. Myre packed as soon as she woke up and I just finished.

Genevieve will be here soon and is staying the night so we all leave together! It's going to be so much epicness!

Myres POV

Holy moly.

I have been lying on my bed listening to one direction for hours now just listening to there sweet voices and drifting in and out of dreamland. But I get pulled out those dreams by my phone going off in my pocket.

"From Genevieve

January 17th 2013

Heeeey I'm leaving the store now.ill be there soon!

Lollies..check

Movies..check

My stuff for concert..check

A package of extreme excitement..check

Hehe! Can't wait to see u!!

Xxxxxxx"

Ah I need to get some really clothes on...I'm only wearing my boxer shorts and a sports bra..

After my shower I grabbed random crap out of my draw and put it on haha

Best sleep over ever. Here we come!

Best week ever!here we come

Best month ever! Here! We! Come!

(A/n. hellllloooo hehe next chapter there is the boys! Or boy! ;) surprise though so no more coming out of my mouth haha. Ill try update often! Hope ur enjoying it! Xoxox

-Aziza789