Chapter 6 kisses and hand holding?

Zayn pov

As we look into each others eyes I go to lean in to kiss her but her face softly moves away.. I lift her face up by the chin with my left hand and look at her eyes, se looks so gorgeous in this lighting..she looks away

"I'm sorry I have to go" she whispers and walks off..

"It's okay I'm sorry" I reply and she walks of kinda fast and I get a call

"Vas'happening?"

"Hey zayn! Wanna catch up soon? Its Luke"

"Yeah I'm on tour now but in a week I get a weekend off"

"Okay sounds sweet, why u upto now?"

"I'm just outside on a roof, I was just with one of the most amazing girls ever, we almost kissed, her name is myre, she's perfect!" I say and I hear the door shut? expecting to see someone I turn around and see no one there. Aye?

Liam's pov

I hear someone talking and I turn the handle and hear zayn

"..kissed,her name is Myre,she's perfect"

Kissed?! They kissed? Agh I thought we had something! I can hear footsteps and I look up to see Harry an myre... HOLDING HANDS! what the hell! What's going on? Kissing zayn, holding Harry's hand?.. She is just like every other girl!

She doesn't care about me she is just using us and is a stupid hore!

I stand up and brush past them and run as fast as I can through the people. I get to my car and hope in and lock the doors and turn my stereo and blast some little mix but turn it off when I remember its zayns favourite band! He only likes it cuz he thinks the blonde one is hot...

All of a sudden I see my car door open and Myre jump in the set next to me.

"So where are we going?" She asks with a gorgeous grin on her face

"Depends.. Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere, as long as in with you" she says steering right in my eyes and smiling... She is sssuuuuccchhh a flirt! She is making moves on everyone!

"Well that's to freakin bad. Get out." I say sharply as my frustration takes over and she looks over at me and then nods and leaves the car. No emotion is on her face, if anything she looks okay about it..

Myres pov

"Well that's to freakin bad.get out" Liam says harshly an I feel his words sting me. I can't let him see I'm hurt.i hate showing how I feel. Feelings suck.

I walk away and I can feel him watching me. As soon as my face is out of view I hear his car start up and a small year drips. I have soooo many feelings but I never let anyone see them, I want everyone to think of me as very drama free and always happy. Cuz that's my dream personality. I can never let people know how I truly feel inside. Ill seem weak and people will treat me differently.

Elissa pov

I walk off cuz this conversation is mainly genevieves and Nialls not mine.. Walk past Harry who is on his phone texting someone and I can't see zayn or Liam or Louis.. Strange where are they? Where's myre?

I walk through the crowds and leave to the carpark for fresh air. But as I walk out I bump Into Myre.

"Oh sorry! I didn't see you" she quickly apologises and sends me a soft heart warming smile.

"Algoods! Wanna chat? Everyone seems to be busy" I hope she can talk I'm kinda lonely

"Yes of course!" She seems glad I asked her to talk :)

"What's up buttercup?" She asks me (she always gives me little nicknames, it pretty cute)

"Nothing much, wanna ditch even though one direction are here? It's getting late an I'm so bored?" I ask her

"Yeah sure lets hit mc Donald's an get some burgers or some milk shakes....mmmm" she says as we both walk towards the limo we realise we don't have our cars here and that the limo is to much...

"Wanna walk? I'm sure it's not far from here" Myre suggests, yeah sure miss fit. Ill be fine walking a few k. After my legs fall of I guess they won't hurt anymore? Right?

"Agh walk? Are sure there is a close shop?"

"Taxi then lazy bum?" She giggles and I nod with a satisfied grin that I'm not walking.

She grabs her phone and dials the taxis number

(A.N) sorry been busy packing for my road trip with my amazing friend LeAH :) we're going to gisborne to catch up with my good (wink wink... He is amazing... I reeaallllyyy like him but I'm a lot younger then him :( but only by 2 and a half years..?? I'm 14 an a half he is 17.. Just turned 17.. But he is a good family friend and for some fun I'm going to take a 10 hour bus ride there! And see him for a week) anyway sorry it's short super busy!

Love Aziza789