Chapter 16 the house

Myres pov

I wake up in my car outside a club and my head pounds. I remember parts of last night and decide to drive home and try forget.

But when I walk in I find Genevieve and Elissa giving me the silent treatment. Just great. They won't even look at me. Real mature guys

I know I messed up but I'm old enough to take care of myself

I decide to go on the website for school and check out my results.

OMG OMG OMG! I passed!! AHHH! It's shows that the results came our awhile ago and I have already been offered a Job.

As a make up artiest. I ring up and I accept the job. I told them I can start in a week. I will be doing the make up for the news and I'm lucky to be offered a job in make up for tv. I'm so excited.

I start to pack and I see the girls have already packed there stuff up. I don't think ill be going home when I go back though. My life has just been changed forever. And I have enough money to get my own apartment. That's final. I'm moving out.

I'm starting life again.

I'm going shopping and getting some new clothes, and a new phone. I have a credit card so #yolo.

I walk out of the house and put all my stuff in my car. I full my boot with my bags. I make sure I have everything because I'm not going back.

As I put the final stuff in the I head to my front seat and I hear talking I look up to see one direction had just pulled up in there fancy car and have there music pumping.

They don't seem to notice me so I just hope in the car and drive off.

I pull up to the mall and grab my handbag with my wallet and phone am keys inside.

I head into a cosmetic store first and buy all the makeup and hair and face care stuff I need for awhile.

I walk upto the counter and the over bubbly counter lady greets me

"Hello wow u seem to be living every girls dream! Ur buying the best stuff around! Lucky you!" She blurts out as she swipes all my items

"Haha yeah thanks, I guess I am aren't I" I force a smile and she finishes my stuff

"That's $328.98 please"

I hand over my card and my heart warms up at the writing accepted goes across the tiny screen.

Next shop here I come...

$3673.68 dollars later and I have everything I need. I full I'm my car with bags and bags of clothes and makeup,hair products,shoes and more

I let our a sigh of completion and start to drive putting in the address of my new work place. I drive there in 3 and a half hrs and when I get there I see a massive flash new building almost next door to it. I hope that place has a apartment left!

I walk into 'ray white' and ask for the closest apartment to my new work place

"Your in luck, a new apartment building has just finished practically next door to that address" yus!!

"Okay thanks how much will it cost to rent and how much to buy?" I ask knowing I have a saving account to buy a home with when I move out from dad. I would love to own one of those places! I have 570thousand for a place so I hope it's in my range

"It's only 340thousand for this week only as an opening deal. Would u like me to show u around the place?" OMG I can't wait!

We turn up an the second I enter the place I'm in love. It's black and white themed and it's very modern and amazing

We enter the massive lounge/living area and I love how big it is. Then I enter the kitchen, it's huge and flash an it has one of those island things in the middle! I love those hehe

From there down the hall. There is 5doors on the left and 4on the right

The first on the left is into a massive bathroom with a spa bath and chandelier above it. A nice big shower with the water coming from the roof. And big sink and heaps of bench room. Perfect for heaps of my products. It's got amazing lighting! And through the bathroom is a nice little room with the toilette.

The first door on the right is a like dressing room with a wall of just mirror and the other side organised little places for clothes there is even a couch haha and it has a door out to a deck.

2nd on the left is another room but it looks perfect for a gym room!

3rd on the left an inside pool and spa and then an open area for sun bathing-wait OMG the roof moves like I can have it all covered over or have it all in the sun! (I'm on the top floor)

4th door on left is another bedroom with a loo and bathroom off of it

5th door goes to an out side area and deck.

2nd door on the right is my room. It's massive!!!!! It's has a bathroom and loo the same at all the other bathrooms.

3rd door on the right is connected to the bathroom to my room

4th door is a big room that has a nice view.. Perfect for an art room and a music room.

That's all the house. Wow. I'm taking it!! Heck this is awesome!!

"I'll take it! I will buy it. I want it OMG when can I move in" I yell getting excited and the lady gets out paper work and I fill it out and she passed me the keys

"U can have ur now. Congratulations sweetie"

OMG!

(A.N

Hey okay dokay so I have a plan for the story and its going into action hehe there might be some boring parts or something but please don't give up on my story! It will be good I hope!

Aziza789