Chapter 19 H.H.H

H.H.H

Henry.hottie.housing

Elissas pov

*back to phone call with dad at airport*

"Myre did what?" I asked in shock.

I listened as dad repeated himself..

"I can't believe Myre left!" I say in reply in complete shock and I can see Genevieves face looking super shocked at my comment

" we will be home soon and I promise ill help find out what happened to her when I get home. Love you"

After the call with dad we went investigating we found she also took out $340thousand dollars! and we went to where the money was spent and asked about it.

We where lead to a house selling place! They said because she is over 16+ they can't give us the address of her new home but they said she is safe and happy and that for them to get any information out of them that Myre would have to have signed a box saying there where aloud to but she didn't sign it.. AGHH that girl is cray!

Genevieves pov

*one day later*

I have tried calling Myre but it goes straight into answer machine. I think she blocked me and Elissa too because we can't find her on Facebook! Apparently none of the boys can get hold of her either. Josh (the guy from the pool hehe) messaged me and we talked for ages yesterday and have been talking almost non stop now. he is really sweet .

and Elissa had been talking to Liam but she said nothing is going on there...wink wink nudge nudge

Zayn has been excluding himself and been saying that he is to busy to talk but that he will soon. But I think he is upto something else? Maybe he has a girlfriend?I knew he would forget about us straight away!

Zayns pov

6:37pm

AGHH I'm running out of time before I have to pick up Perrie! Gosh I'm nervous! I have google searched her and looked at what she likes.. Is that weird? I just want her to like me so badly!

I have checked my hair about a million times and brushed my teeth a couple times too... I don't want to have bad breath!

Okay dokay I'm getting in the car now and driving there! Wait no ill get a limo!

I ring up the limo place and they said they can be here in 10mins..

I should just have enough time!

I wait outside and on my way out I say bye to the lads

After being picked up I arrive at Perrie's parents house and might I say it's massive.. I don't see why she would move out to live alone in Britain even though I am grateful she lives in Britain considering I live there. But at the moment I'm so glad she is staying with them for awhile, means I can see her during the time of this concert.

I knock on the door and my eyes pop out of my head when I see Perrie..

She is wearing a baby blue knee high dress, that has a sweetheart top and it gets pulled in under the bust and it has little sparkles on it! Her hair looks perfect and it matches her dress! She has it dip dyed blue an blonde. Her make up is heavy but gorgeous!

" zayn?" She questions breaking me out of la la land

" oh um. Wow" gosh seriously Zayn! That's all u can say?! Idiot..

But I see her smile and giggle a little blushing. Gosh she is cute!

"So ahm, where are we going?" She asks