Chapter 9 the test

Myres pov

We had to leave the boys so they could go out and us girls went back to our hotel for a nice break, it's still unbelievable to think we have meet one direction! But soon it will be over, we only have out lunch with them left then we won't see them again...

"Myreeeeee???"

I hear Elissa say and I see her waving her hand in front of my face

"Heeeelllooo wakie wakie!"

"Oh great yay finally! I..." Elissa starts blabbing on without giving me a chance to talk. I drift off again and start thinking about if the boys will even remember us in the future and if they even really care about us, or if there just being nice because they have to...

"Um myre! Are u even listening to me!?!" Elissa yells at me.

"Oh um.. Yeah?" Crap...

"Rrreeaalllyy. What was I saying then?" She asks with her hand on her hip and a massive sas face on. Oh dear, she knows I wasn't listening... I wonder if I can get out of this... How can I get out of it..... Maybe I could say I have a headache? Nah.

Maybe I could say I was listening but it was boring so I stopped? Nah that's mean.. Ooo maybe I could-

"MYRE! UR NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME NOW ARE U!?! AGH JUST GET OUT! IM SORRY I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU! GOSH I SHOULNT HAVE KNOWN U WOULDN'T CARE! CUZ UR A SELFISH.. BITCH!" She yelled at me

"Wow sounds like someone's on there period" I say back with a slight grin and then pull out my phone deciding to text Gen and ask if she wants to hang out for the day...

"Seriously? Myre are u serious! All u have to say it that! And then u go to text! U seriously dont give a crap do u?" She is giving the biggest death glare...

I just walk off and head to my room, I grab some clothes and shove them into my backpack, I get my shoes on and a jumper, I put my headphones in and walk out side.

I feel the wind on my face and I turn up the music and head towards town..

Elissas pov

"Oh great yay finally! I was trying to say that I have big news!! Our test results came back from school and ya know how we were doing those extra classes and stuff so we could finish early?! Well... It paid off! I am now an official photographer! And you are now an official makeup artiest,hair dresser and u also got ur results from the drum and piano test and u got 100%!! Ur finished! U can be a music teacher if u want! So u know have ncea level 3 completed for being a musician,beautician,photographer, mechanic and an art teacher! Wow girl I'm so proud of you!" I say to Myre but she seems either so shocked that she can't speak orrrr she isn't listening AGAIN! AGH!

"Myre?"

"Myyre!!?"

That's it! I'm sick of her not listening!

"MYRE! UR NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME NOW ARE U!?! AGH JUST GET OUT! IM SORRY I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU! GOSH I SHOULNT HAVE KNOWN U WOULDN'T CARE! CUZ UR A SELFISH.. BITCH!"

She is in the dog jar now!

(A.n I can't be bothered writing out the fight again so just skip to where Myre leaves)

I hear the front door shut and a silence falls over the house.. I check my phone to see 3 missed calls from Genevieve.

I decide to call her back..

After 2seconds she picks up..wow..

"OMG DID U SEE THE RESULTS! U AND MYRE MUST BE SO HAPPY! I KNOW HOW HARD U GUYS HAVE BEEN STUDYING! Agh I'm so proud of u guys and OMG can u believe I'm a chef?!? I'm so happy right now! Oh and a reply to myres text, let her now yup I can hang later" wow she said all that in super speed! Okay just a second whilst I try understand it all....