Chapter 3.beauty spars and stalking

Genevieves pov

after long attempts to get it off our face we decide to go find myre and whip her ass.

i remeber she went into first class area...but we could get in trouble! i dont want to go in there!

we creep towards the curtains and try to listen to her getting told off.. But instead we both look at each other with shock all over our face...

"Do...do u hear that voice?"Elissa asks with excitement at the edge of her body.

"Is it..."I say and poke my head through and I feel my heart stop and I whisper the words. "Harry" and Elissa pokes her head in and then bam she pops through her hole body! And walks up to harry!!!

"Hi I'm Elissa and I'm a massive fan and I was wondering if...." She pauses when she looks to her left.

"Never mind...I found what I'm looking for"she says and then spins around and motions for me to come in..

dear lord,help me!

i walk over trying to contain my excitement but its to hard and i start shaking..

"Hey honey,im harry" he says with a cheeky super sexy grin. Omg. Omg. Omg,

"Hello HArrrY"I say dragging out the harry.

"I'm Genevieve.its a pleasure to meet u" I can't stop smiling and he then looks to Elissa who is shaking myre and at the same time steering at zayn not taking her eye off him.

"So ah,um, why are u guys on the plane? Are all u boys here?"I ask and OMG imagine if all the guys are here!!

"Oh well me and zayn are the only ones on the plane out of the boys. Because we missed the plane the other boys where on because we had a bit of aye ahh.... Misunderstanding?" He says looking at zayn as he try's explaining it. Zayn nods and a cheeky smile spreads over there faces..

"And then this princess came rushing in here and sits next to zayn and then passed out when she saw him...she's a fan?" Harry says smiling away, stink that not all the boys are here! Especially since Niall isn't here!

"Oh wow haha yeah she is. We all are pretty in love with you boys" I say and I start to blush and I see zayn and Harry give each other a look an then smile like goofs.

Myre woke up soon after and started talking to zayn and they seemed to be really enjoying themselves. Elissa and Harry are constantly laughing and having a great time, I just head to a random seat alone and get some sleep.

*after plane trip*

Elissa's POV

The most perfect plane trip ever!!!

I can't believe I talked to Harry freaking styles!!!

Us girls where really upset separating from the boys but we knew we would see them again! At the concert and the private concert and the lunch!!

Best time of my life!!

Harry's POV

Elissa.... Wow.. She is so beautiful it's crazy! I didn't know it was possible to be as pretty as she is! And Genevieve! That girl is absolutely stunning! She is perfect. There not one fault on the girls body!

All the girls have amazing bubbly personalities! I hope I meet them again! Elissa was so outstanding! Like a goddess.

And zayn hasn't shut up about myre! He has a stupid grin plastered across his face and has done ever since she started talking!

"I have to fin her. Harry I can't lose her. She is the most unique and beautiful girl I have ever meet" zayn has a cccrrrruuussshhh

"I'm sure u will find her' I reply trying to smile at him but reality was there in the back of my mind how he probably won't see her again.

"I'll find her matter what!

I know her full name, so ill Facebook her" he says and pulls out his iPhone and a serious look casts across his face.

"Good luck bro" I say and start stalking trying to find Elissa and Genevieve

(A.n) sorry its so short! I have my cousin over for her 20th birthday and have been out all of last night and today. And sorry about making the mistake of spelling Niall with one 'L' when there is 2!!! Thanks Elissa for pointing that out! Xx love you guys!

Aziza789