Chapter 11 tears?

Genevieves pov

I head up to the roof and when I open the door to the roof and spa I feel really uncomfortable when I see another person already in the spa

It's a big spa so it can fit a lot more people but its not the room factor but the age of the person and the fact is a guy....

A VERY attractive guy at that too...

I walk over awkwardly and drop my towel, revealing my tall tan body in my green and blue Roxy bikinis. The guy had only given one glance at me when I first opened the door but I couldn't help but notice his eyes look up and down my body with a smile as I slipped into the water.

It was slightly awkward but I jut tried to relax.

Just as I start to relax I hear a super soft sexy deep voice..

"Hey"

I open my eyes and smile at him and reply

"Hey" I slightly recognise him but I'm not sure where from...

"so are u from around here?" Josh asks

"Um not really aye I'm from LA, what about you?"

"I'm form London so yea I am" he has such a gorgeous smile!

"So what brings you to London?" He asks

"We'll me and two friends won a trip here to see a concert. Have you traveled much?" I ask and don't really wanna mention it's for one direction. Cuz he will probably think I'm one of those crazy obsessive girls an back away

"Oh true nice, and yeah I have been all around the world. I do lots of traveling, it's the first time I've been in London for quiet a long time actually" gosh English accents are seriously to die for... I could listen to him allll night.

"Wow that's really cool. What's your fav place so far?" I ask and we continue in small chat for ages and then his phone goes of and apparently he had to go for some work thing...but before he left he asked for my number so we could catch up some time and I thought what the heck why not and gave it to him.

He was just to good looking to never see again!his toned Abs and perfect hair... just wow...

Harry's pov

(Before Skype call with Elissa)

I was really bored and felt like going for a walk so I put some shoes on an walked out the door. As I was walking down the hotel lobby I saw some girls and signed there hands and then continued on my walk.

As I walk through the park I see someone crying and sitting in the middle of a grass patch and she had headphone in and she looked slightly recognisable but probably just someone I've seen at a concert or something like that. I decide to walk over and check she is okay..

I tap her shoulder and her face was dripping with tears an her mascara was everywhere. I got a bit of a shock from seeing this girl so upset and just steered and I looked at her eyes and she looked like she was in so much pain and so much of her had just been destroyed.

"Are..are you ok?" I ask her and she looks down and slowly wipes away her tears and then nods slowly

"Sorry but it doesn't look like it love" I say when she tries to hide something when she is obviously upset.

"I...he...agh...he's....gone..."That's all she said as he Broke down again. I crouch down and hold onto her small body. Her soft hair against my cheeks. She....she smelt like... Guy? Either she is wearing a guy jumper or she has smothered herself in guys deodorant... It's actually pretty sexy..

"Shh it ok" I whisper in her ear.. She turns and pushes her face into my chest and breaks into hard out crying.

I start to rock back and forth and I do what I know best and started to sing to her..she started to quiet down and held onto me slightly tighter. I feel my phone vibrate and I slowly pull out my phone

From:LiLi

"Where are you? get ur butt home! u could get eaten by some crazy fans!"

Yeah that's super likely Liam...

I don't want to leave this girl here but I do need to go...

"Um I have to go but I don't want to leave you here when ur such so sad and all.. um do you want to come back to my hotel and meet my friends? it would bea good distraction?" I say and she looks up at me and all of a sudden once her make up has been wiped away... its that girl! it's Myre.

I sneak Myre into the house after she finally accepts to going with me and I don't want anyone to see her and ask her a thousand questions I want to give her space...

I need to talk to Elissa or something to ask her is she knows what's going on... or let her know where Myre is..

(A.N) sorry is short! SOMEBODY ;) wink wink nudge nudge. was telling me to update hahaha nah ill try update a massive one again tomorrow or tonight :) but gues what?!?!?! I SAW THE ONE DIRECTION 3D movie!!!! thanks besties for shouting me to the movies!!!! xoxoxox

Aziza789