A slither of information about me

Herrow! Kay so I have no clue how to start off but I think it's starts like *randomly in a deep fake mans voice but its still actually me* "hello I'm da dee da dee doo and I'm so and so's sister.i love this guy and my life is messed up" haha nope im not starting it like that depressing part of life. I think I'll start with this instead...

Yo. ;)

Haha sorry ill quit playing around and give u my story now...

(And since I guess it's what I am actually meant to do... Here are some pointless facts about me.

Name:Elissa williams

Age:16

Birthday:27th April

Family:

mummy-Maree.

Dada-Ashley

Twin sister-Myre

Eye colour:blue

Hair colour:blonde with light brown lowlights

Height:5ft 6

And my fam bam isn't short for money ;) ;)

Bla bla blaaaa.. Yeah that's enough)

Kay so little random fact

RD- my twin looks nothing like me! Her name is pronounced like tyre but with an m instead. She is shorter but the older out of us two. She is 5ft2 an a half and has deep red hair (that's not her natural colour! She is actually a dark brown haired chick but she is funky? And dyed it red!) she has trippy eyes that change with the seasons. Summer=green centre with a golden outer colour and then a dark blue lining.

Winter= brown/yellow golden

She looks like... Jennifer Laurence mixed with Selena Gomez. She has Selenas face shape and cheeks and lips and nose and eyes but when she has her fringe she looks like Jen cuz she has a few cute freckles over the bridge of her nose.

And we are both best friends with Genevieve smith.

Genevieve is extremely beautiful and is model material!

5ft 9 and perfect body shape. She has brown hair with blonde highlights and always looks gorgeous! And of course she had the most attractive guy in the planet...as her brother. I know right. Kill me now. It's torture!

I can't make a move cuz firstly me and myre like him and cuz he is gens brother! Flipping heck! Why?!

We all go to mount collage And have a great blast 24/7! The end... Jokes jokes..

Myre,Genevieve and me are crazy about music (one direction is at the top of our favourite list)

Myre is extremely sassy with funk and style and weirdness. She is arty farty (hehe) and loves a good crazy game of anything, she is at the top of her class in acting too.she has a strong character!

Me and Genevieve Are into sports! And other things but can't be bothered explaining school... Right now.

So that's a little snippet into my life. OMG exciting much..

There always seems to be something going on!

(Authors note)

Hey guys so this is my second story but I'm still not completely sure how to do this haha I hope u enjoy this sas filled teenage story! One direction will come into the story soon don't worry! Xoxoxo

-Aziza789