Chapter 28 safe haven

Myres pov

•recap•

I was just singing mercy by Duffy and I was kind of showing off to myself and seeing what I could do, I was playing with my voice.

It didn't sound very amazing,it was nothing compared to the voices I could hear out on stage..

Anyway as I was singing and doing a fancy bit I let my voice take over and It was such fun!

But was I wasn't expecting is what happened when I stopped...

•end of recap•

I stop and I spin around to the sound of clapping

I turn around to see Simon standing against the door clapping

"Wow. Well done. That was better then anything I've heard all day!"

Omg OMG OH MY GOSH!

I can feel my cheeks burning as I go bright pink

I send him a smile and steer at my feet as I reply

"No way. U don't have to be nice Simon I know what I hear like an its not pretty..."

"That's rubbish!.. Sing again please!" Is he serious? I've always loved singing but I've never believed I'm very good...

"Sing what?" I ask

"Anything"

Ummm hmmm what could I sing?!

"I would rather not embarrass myself... And I don't really sing... Or in front of people anyway.." I say and he softens his smile

"How about you come round to my house sometime and we have a good old chat an u come prepared with a few songs?" He said and I smiled and nodded.. I seriously don't know what's going on.. Could he be serious?

Simons pov

I walk into my makeup room and I find myre singing and let's just say. It was so amazing. I got goose bumps... She is one of the best singers I've ever heard! And that's saying a lot! I want to sign her! She is amazing! Little does she know that her life is about to change forever...

I can see she is shy and nervous about her singing. But she shouldn't be. She is exactly what I want.

I walk out of the studio and I call my studio

"Hello this is prime records and ur speaking with Amanda, how may I help you today?

"I've found a perfect girl. She has the bet voice I've heard. Ever. She is exactly what we have been looking for. Get ready to be amazed"

"Oh hello Simon. Yes we will get everything ready for you. When will u and the girl be coming in?"

"Sometime this week. Thanks" and with that i hang up.

Now.. Back to work.

Myre's pov

I get to my door and I feel uncomfortable just knowing that Henry is next door... I unlock my door and place my keys in a bowl next to my door once inside.

I walk towards my kitchen when I find something.. Or someone.

.

.

.

.

"Genevieve what are you doing here? And um.. Why do you like all my food cooked up and on the table?whos coming over?" I ask when I see Genevieve looking through my practically now empty fridge