Chapter 8 the deal

Zayns pov

I walk out through the door to head inside to find liam and Harry standing there talking,almost yelling, about something

"Uhm.. Hey?" I say trying to get there attention. It worked. They all go dead silent ad steer at me..

"Roof now all of us" Harry said strongly

"K?" I am so confused

.............................................

"Okay so that's sorted then, and one week from now is what?" Liam asked

"Ummm the 24th?" Harry says looking like he really was just guessing.

"This is ridicules guys, what if she.. They... Find out? Then we will lose all of them" I state thinking they guys are mental an I don't want to hurt the girls.

"No it's sorted and I think I was genius for thinking of it" says Harry smiling.

I hope this works out....

*next day*

Genevieves pov

Last night we all stayed at Nialls flat. Me and him really clicked and we didn't want to separate so I asked the girls if they wanted to join us at his place an the other boys started yelling sleepover at the top of there lungs and jumping around..actually it was only Louis doing that... But yeah it turned into an awesome night with movies and food...mmmm.... And just good fun!

But Myre seemed awkward between Liam and zayn... What happened? Ill have to ask later but first..

"BREEEEEEAAAAKKKKKFFFFASSSSTTTT I WANT BREAKFAST! GET OFF UR LAZY ASS'S AND MAKE ME FOOOOOOD" I yell at the boys asleep on the couches an grown and I get a few frowns an groans and then I decide ill open the curtains hehe so evil!

I pull them open and instantly I get reactions

"Nooooooo my eyes I'm dying!!!!"yelled Louis of course

"Ur mental! Shut the certains!" Liam..

"Aghumaah mishh nupp goop" harry? What the hell...

"I...*yawn*...think fooood would be great thanks babe" Niall says... Wait... HE JUST CALLED ME BABE!!!!! Of course the first thing I do is jump up and down and giggle and do random girl stuff but then I realise... Everyone was awake and watching me and I felt very... Exposed?

"Ur too cute VV" Niall says smiling with his sexy morning voice. Oh my.

I just grin and walk to the bathroom humming

••••••••••••••••••

A.n

Sorry it's sooooo short but I did actually write a really long chapter but i lost it!!! Aghhhh!! I'm sorry so long since I updated! I was in gisborne for a week!! Xx

Ill try update again soon!

Aziza789