Chapter 5 the after party

Genevieves POV

After meeting the boys Liam invited us three girls to an after party and when the concert is over we were told to show management the tickets he gave us! It's going to be absolutely awesome!

Elissas POV

Liam is so perfect! All the boys looked a million times better in person! Agh I want to be with them forever!

Myres POV

I already miss my red hair but o well.

I am trying to find Elissa and Genevieve cuz I ditched to go to the loo and then we are going to the after party!

I think I see Elissa and I run up but when I get there it turns out it wasn't her...awkward! I spin around to come face to face with Liam...

Liam's POV

I go to the mans room sneakily cuz I can't get mobbed from girls right now. As I walk out I see one of the gorgeous girls I invited to the after party, she started running and then stopped in her tracks and looked pretty confused... I walk up behind her then she spins around super fast!

"Oh um hii" she say smiling ear to ear

"Hey.. Wanna go outside?"

I ask and I really hope she can! I want to spend time with her and get to know her so badly

"Umm yeah sure" she has this cute shy smile and wow her eyes look so...deep? Incredible. I don't know how to explain it.

"Cool! Follow me" I say and walk out the door keeping my head low and head to the side of the building out of view of others

"So did u enjoy the concert?" I ask her

"YES! um I mean yeah it was really good aye" she replies waaay over excited at first. Aw she is so cute!

"Haha that's good' I say with a slick smile

"What was your favourite part?" I ask

"It was all amazing but I loved it when u guys sang 'they don't know about us' and 'one way or another' they were absolutely freakin amazing hehe" she did the cutest giggle at the end!

"What about u?" She asks... Right now is my favourite part but I can't say that.

"When we 'best song ever' the dance to it was pretty fun" I say smiling.

All of a sudden her phone starts playing our ringtone! That's so cute!

"Oh I'm just a sec" she says and answers her phone.

Elissas POV

Where the hell is myre?! She is taking forever! What is she doing? Is she pooping the Texas?

We head to the girls room to find that she isn't in there..what the hell?

I decide to ring her....

"Whaz up?" I hear her voice say through the phone

"Where the heck are u woman?" I snap into the phone

"Wohw calm it tiga. I'm outside with...Liam.. Like the Liam Payne. I bumped into him and now where talking, come out side" she says and hangs up. Did she seriously just hang up on me. O no freakin way missy!

And who just 'bumps' into Liam payne?! I defiantly haven't done that before...

Me and Genevieve walk out side and can't see them. We're about to turn around when I hear Myres laugh. She has the most different laugh ever. I could recognise it anywhere!