Chapter 12 pain

Myres pov

I can't believe what just happened.my life just got changed forever.. he has been like my best friend for years! he meant the world to me. he was that one guy I could trust with everything but still know that he wouldn't judge me. we where as close as u can get without being more then best friends. I loved him like a brother. and know he is gone.. he was with me during my hardest parts of life and never gave up on me. he joined me and protected me at as many events as he could get to.

And now he is gone. just like that. what a waste.

I have gone back to Harry's hotel room, I know he is famous and all and normally I would be going crazy but I don't care anymore. I don't are if he is famous I don't care if he has an amazing voice. I don't really know him for him.

I know his stage personality but not him. he is a stranger to me really. an that's how I'm going to treat him and his friends.

I need a drink. from all my crying I've probably lost half my liquid.

I pull out of Harry's arms and he stops singing and I just stand there and steer at the door then slowly drag my body to the door and mumble to Harry

"Im getting a drink" I say under my breath an I hear him say something back along the lines of ok

I walk through the hallway towards the kitchen and I walk past someone on there phone and they glance up and back down then back up super fast and a confused look on there face crosses. I don't even care I just keep walking and get my cup out and fill it with water.

I decide I'm hungry too so I open there cupboard and pull out a bag of burger rings and I walk over to the couch and just sit there looking at the wall and shove handfuls of food into my mouth. I feel the couch dip and I can feel someone watching me.

I turn my head ever so slowly and look them straight in the eyes and have almost a contest then I put my Hand in the bag without breaking focus and shove another handful in. causing my steering buddy to crack a smile.i probably look hideous with my tired eyes from crying and my cheeks will be flushed from crying. I look like a mess.

I just don't understand why this had to happen!

Zayns pov

As I scroll through twitter as I slowly lag through the hall. I hear Harry's door open and shut i look up an i expect to see Harry. I look back down an then realise it wasn't him. i look back up to see.. a girl walk out of him room. gosh Harry you little man whore... She looks like a zombie almost. she is so sad looking... she grabs a drink and some food and drops onto the couch.

I walk over and she looks over at me with extremely pained looking eyes.

we just steer and I feel her almost asking questions with her eyes.. She grabs some food which I smile cuz even through all this thick tension and pain she still eats.

"Um Myre.. do you wanna talk? u can tell me anything" I offered as I knew something was up. she went to say something but then stopped and a tear feel from her eye and down her check.

"He.He is gone. ill never see him again... never hear his laugh again.." she burst into tears and walked off.

Harry's pov

As Myre left this gave me a chance to talk to Elissa or genevieve.

I text Elissa and I decide I want to Skype her cuz then I get more of her info, wink wink.

Myre has been gone for a while and I think I have enough time too.

I go to start up a Skype call and I check outside just before I call and I see Myre talking to zayn.

I push call and we start to chat . I'm just about to tell her what's going on when Myre bursts through my door. o crud.

(A.n-Everyone finally upto date and time)

Elissas pov

What the heck. why is Myre with harry?!?!

(A.N.

Okay so another update yay! it's short yes but hey it my second one in the same day! and it explains some stuff...

Aziza789