Chapter 30 wow..

*A few weeks later*

Harry's pov

I just was playing Xbox with the boys when my phone went off... And all the other boys phones too..

From:Simon

"I left some papers at home and I really need them. Could one of u boys pick them up and bring them to the wembley stadium?"

I look up and see all the boys do the same

"Bags not!" Louis,Niall and Zayn yell

"Not me" Liam adds

"Afghhh that's not fair..." I moan but they all look at me with a smirk

"Actually it is cuz u were to slow"

"Thanks Liam... Kay Kay ill be back soon guys"

........................................

I asked Simon where the files were and what they looked like and he explained them to me over the phone.

When I reached them I picked them up and was about to walk off when I saw a photo... Of Myre?! And a CD.. What could be on the CD? A small piece of paper had writing next to it and it had her number...

"Name: Myre williams

Contact number: 027 8987898

Don't forget to call her and arrange next recording date.

Maybe next Friday"

What the heck is this all about?

I take out my phone and put her number in and I grab the cd..and the photo.. And the paper.. Okay I know I shouldn't but I need to show the boys and I want to know what's going on! I like this girl.. Even though I only knew her for a week? She was cool... And different

.

.

.

.

I walk into the building and I see Simon right at the door

He looks at me and runs to me

"Thanks " he said rushing me into a room.. Whilst looking over his shoulder...Okayyyyy....

"What going on? And here Is the paper stuff"

"Thanks" he said looking at the list of names (I think it's a list of the people auditioning)

"Okay bye" he said literally pushing me out the door and then down towards the exit

"What's the rush?!" I ask stumbling

"Uh.. U just can't be seen by anyone" he said in a weird tone..

Simons pov

I can't let Harry see Myre, she has become like a daughter to me and I don't want his flirtatious self getting all over her. Just no.. This is my little secrete.. My little girl I never got...

Harry's pov

That was weird.. O well.. I shrug off Simons off behaviour and drive home

.

.

.

"Took u long enough. I need a real fight on here! Everyone sucks hazza!" Louis moans as he kills Liam.. Again.

"Sorry.. Hey guys i have something to show u.. I found it at Simons.."

"What have u done know?" Zayn asked walking over to me.

" hey it's that girl Myre" Niall added when he saw the picture

"Yeah um there's a CD.." I said crawling across the floor towards the DVD player and I place the cd in.. The boys change the Channel and the screen lights up with Myre standing in a recording booth.. Ayyee??

We all sit back and I push play.. The recording looks like its been done on a good camera because I can see her clearly.. A smile creeps over my face as she giggles at something..

"Do I go now?" She asks smiling.. I feel my heart race a little.. Nobody has ever made me feel like this...

I hear a yeah go for it in the back ground and then she clears her throat.. What happens next I never ever would have thought she would be capable to do!!

Liam's pov

My eyes are glued to the screen as Myre sings 'titanium' with ease, hitting every not perfectly..

I never would have guessed Her small beautiful body could be Capable of such a strong voice! She sings perfectly!!

As she finishes in look over to see Harry grinning away like crazy and Louis,Niall and says jaws are dropped and I admit I am smiling like crazy too..

"Wow.." Harry said to himself but loud enough for us all to hear

"WHAT!!SHE IS SO GOOD!!!" Louis screams

"Yer that was amazin" Niall adds

I'm to gob smacked to even talk right now.. And I think zayns the same..

Harry's pov

I take the CD and pull out my laptop.

I place the cd in and I click the "burn CD to desktop" button and I watch as it copies to my computer

Once it's finished I take the CD and all the other stuff and go back to Simons to return it.

I can't believe what I just witnessed. She is perfect...

0x0xOxOxOxOxOxOxO

I look at my clock

1:17am

Agghh.. I can't sleep. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Myre all night...

Myers pov

I've done a few songs with Simon now and he has recorded one of me singing titanium and he is going to get some of his managers to watch it... .. He is going to sign me himself! Wow!!

I look at my clock to see its midnight... I've only just gotten home from work. So tired! I'm off to bed now! Goodnight....

(A.n...

Hello!! Okay so Harry's pov was in it! Finally some one direction! Next chapter with be Elissa and Genevieve pov and then the one after will be back to one direction <3 love you guys!

Sorry slow updates I have school work to do agh

...

SOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I'm on holiday? ATM in Auckland and I've been staying with my 20yr old cousins and my auntie :) I won't be home for at least another week :O I was meant to go home today but nope haha ill update ASAP but it will be awhile sorry guys!!

Aziza789