Chapter 18. P.P.P

Planes.pranks.perry

Louis' pov

I want to play some good pranks on the boys and luckily for me I always come prepared. In my carry on bag I have some stink bombs and some other things but I think this one will work well on Niall hehe... I also have a whoopy cushion so I can make it look like Niall farted and that's what smells so bad!

I carefully place the cushion on Nialls seat as he is up going to the bathroom I get the stink bomb connected to his seat so they go off at the same time, genius much.

I hear footsteps and I can hear Niall talking to Liam

HURRY LOU!!

Just as I finish Niall sits down and might I say.. It was pretty funny! He wet bright red and it was really loud!! But then a dreadful moment of realisation... I'm in the plane too... I just stunk myself out.

Idiot much.

"Ewwwww that's disgusting!" Zayn complains hehe

"Buddy that's sick" Harry says holding his nose so he ended up sounding pretty dumb

And then there's me. Half dying of suffocation and half dying from laughter

" that's horrible bro like seriously that's baaad" Liam said walking off

Hehehe hahahaha ha ha ha haa... Ew man this is gross...

All the other passengers are like gagging and grossing out soo much hehe no way I'm a confessing to this one!

"I swear I didn't even fart guys!" Niall is protesting and everyone is giving him that look of 'oh reeeeaaallllyyy? Weeee believe you' (note the sarcasm)

*after plane ride*

We all get home and flop on our beds and I couldn't be happier to he out I that stinking death trap.. Haha

I wish I did more pranks but I couldn't do many cuz I didn't have supplies.

I decide ill message Myre and Genevieve but I don't have Elissas number so I guess I can't message her.

To: MYRE!

"Herrow there! Guess who ;)"

Hehe sennnnd

To:Genevieve!!! ;)

"Hey! How is ur trip home going?! Miss u already ;) meaning all of u of course ;p"

Was that obvious that I was flirting? Gosh I suck at flirting!

I get interrupted by a new text.. Yay!

From: Genevieve!!! ;)

"Hey!! And it's ok :/ Myre has ditched :/ if u get hold of her please let me know x"

OMG omg omg OMG OMG! Ur probably thinking I'm freaking out cuz Myre ditched but nope she is a big girl she can handle herself... Instead... Genevieve SENT ME AN X!! Okay dokay that's it I'm officially the happiest person in the world!

Zayns pov

I get home and I find a private message on twitter from.. Perry Edwards from little mix! Oh wow! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on! Seriously! And she messaged me! Wow I sound like a 15year old girl...

"Hey zaynie boy, I'm not sure if you know who I am.. But I was wondering if u want to catch up some time, I think it would be great to become friends?"

Hehehe

"Hay Pretty perry ;) of course I know who you are! And yeah that sounds great :) tomorrow? 7pm?"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

"Hehe yeah sounds like a plan :)"

I have a date with perry!

I hope all goes well!!

Myres pov

*2days ahead*

I had a lot of stuff unpacked and I had set lots of stuff up. I still hadn't filled my house because I don't have that much stuff to put In it but soon I will sneak back home and get some help from moving people and get my bed and dressers and all that stuff.

There happens to be a very attractive guy who lives next door.. Wink wink hehe

I think his name is Henry

Anyway he is about my age i think. a bit older maybe..and he lives alone which is kinda surprising but hey I live alone too.

I put my iPod touch 5th Gen in my speakers which I have connected all over the house and I start blasting Katy Perry dark horse. I totally love that song!

I throw on some spandex shorts and a small crop top over my bright yellow bra and start walking through the house towards the kitchen.

I'm hungry!

I pull out my blender and some ice cream,milk and berries and other random yum smoothie food.

I push the cute button and watch it all get whipped together.

I pour it into a glass and walk out to my balcony and start my sun bathing... Ahh pure relaxation ❤

I think I hear a nock but I ignore it

I zone out and listen to my music when all of a sudden I hear something's else I totally didn't expect!

(A.N.. Cliff hanger!! Hehe I hope u guys liked it! Okay dokay so I sorted some stuff out with the story yay! I can't wait to share more with you guys! ❤

You guys did good and completed the task and gave me 2votes and 2comments!

The same again?

Aziza789