Chapter 26 ah.um.im max

Elissas pov

As me and Genevieve walk into the 'Rio modelling institute' building,our nerves go crazy.

We walk upto the main desk and find a snotty girl look up at as and look as up and down and then go back to sorting things at her desk

"Um.. We are looking for Hannah kurk?" I asked kinda scared this chick will bite our heads off if we do anything wrong. She looks like one of those popular mean girls who knows there pretty and they complain about everything...

"3rd Door on the left" she said pointing towards a hall with doors everywhere

"Thanks" me and Genevieve said at the same time and we gave her a smile in which she returned with a glare.

What's her problem?

.

.

As we opened the 3rd door on the left we find a big flash office and I lady sitting at the desk.

"Um.. Miss kurk?" I ask and her head shots up and a warm smile spreads across her face

"Just call me Hannah!take a seat take a seat! U must be Elissa and Genevieve?" She said gesturing to the chairs in front of her desk

She is already way nicer then the First Lady...

"Yes I'm Genevieve" Genevieve said

"And I'm Elissa" I added smiling

"Genevieve your even more beautiful in person! I'm so glad I chose you. And Elissa I'm a little confused of why U dust apply for a modelling job, ur both stunning! Now, I will show u were u will be working and we will prepare for a big photo shoot that's coming up soon, I need u guys to be familiar with everything before I can put u on the big jobs." She said as Genevieve and I blushed from her comments.

" thank you so much it's a pressure getting to work here" I say standing as she stands

"It's alright I had heard some good things about u from where u trained" awww our teachers put a good word in for us. I feel so loved!

"Okay Genevieve follow me and I'll take you to your new.. Room? Where u will have ur makeup,clothes and all sorted for each shoot. And Elissa ill lead u to the technology room in a second." She said as we walked out and down the hall

.

.

.

After dropping Genevieve off she lead me into the room where all the cameras and computer work is done.

"Hello everyone,this is Elissa, she is a new photographer here,She has never worked for a place like this so please be nice an help her out.Umm.. Max, u will show her around" she said and at that she was gone and I was left standing there awkwardly as people just looked at me.

A youngish looking guy walked out and came upto me and waved.. Cute.he looked about 22?.

"Ah.um. I'm max" he said nervously.

"Elissa" I said smiling and when I smiled at him I felt him relax

.

.

.

As I was looking at all the cameras and set up and max was talking about random things and explaining what to do, I couldn't help but get mesmerised by all this stuff. I can't believe me, Elissa williams, is working for in one of the biggest modding institutes and I'm a photographer. My dreams are coming true!

All I need now is my Prince Charming

Max's pov

As I was editing a photo I hear the door open and Hannah walks in with... An angel..

Hannah is talking but I can't even hear what she is saying.im just so.. Stunned by this blonde girl who just walked in.. Her blue eyes are looking around and I can tell she is nervous for her first day.. But hey who wouldn't be for a company like this.

"...max" what? O no what did she say? But all I know is everyone's eyes are glued to this girl

I stand up at my name and then I click.. She chose me to show her around! Best.day.of.my.life....

I walk over and instead of shaking her hand like a normal person I just. Wave. Ah I'm an idiot.

"Ah.um..I'm max" I say and I sounded sooo weak and nervous. Stupid max.

"Elissa" she said smiling.. She's smiling! That's good and wow.. Her smile... It's.. Sooo perfect... Wow max. Chill down bro, u only just met her stop going crazy about her!

But I can't... There's something about her.. I just want to be close to her..

(A.N

Sooo max is already crazy for Elissa! But will she grow the same feelings for him or 'friend zone' him?

Okay dokay so for all those wanting to read more on Myres pov... Ill get to writing it ;)

And a picture of max is on my Instagram #TWCGAB

Aziza789